Beer, cocktails, drinks... What's your favorite???

What's your favorite summer drink?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite summer drink?

• Beer, the old good beer...
    • Drinks, I'm more selective...
    • Cocktails, there's always a new one to experience...
    • I don't drink alcool...

CIDER

Give me a Strongbow, Waupoose or Bulmer's and I'm a happy girl. Or a virgin pina colada or strawberry daquiri. I can't drink hard liquor, so virgin is the way to go.

Beer is always the favorite, very much enjoying Mill Street Organic right now. Should be a great summer beer! Steam Whistle is also a great classic summer beer. The best drink for me a on hot summer's day though is gin and seven with some freshly squeezed lime juice!

I walk into to a bar and asked the lovely barmaid for a nice cold beer and a Blowjob, this beautiful gal graciously hands me the cold beer and invites me into the backroom and starts giving me a fantastic Blowjob. She then said to me Eat My Pussy I was ever so happy to oblige her request, oh it was such a beautiful Canadian Pussy indeed, she had the Nicest Pussy Lips I have ever seen. Then she asked me to enter her Sweet Tight Pussy . I inserted my Hard Dick into her Wet Pussy and stroked until we both had a Mutual Orgasm. :-D

If you're in Ottawa, you can get Strongbow at any LCBO.

Very true. I don't tend to stop at the LCBO during the week and it's been a while since I shopped in Ottawa during the week-end (as i'm not so much in a rush).

I found this browsing....

Looks like an interesting drink...

n1478463737_370262_78048.jpg

I love beers (lagers more than ales), but I also like sparkly wine, especially Italian prosecco. I usually bring a bottle along on my visits.

And of course single-malt whiskey, year round.

Guest S***e

I don't drink very much or very often yet I enjoy cold beer (Moosehead) with Thai or Chinese food. I enjoy many different kinds of wine, however and I'm surprised it's not mentioned in the poll. Pairing wines with food is a lot of fun especially when you get it right.

Additional Comments:

Meg:

I know it's out of your way but Agave on Wellington Street in Wellington Village serves up a killer Margarita. One of the best I've ever had to be honest...no I don't own the place either! I'd like to though. LOL

Spike

Being the lush that I am....I love it all!

Ice cold Absolute vodka on ice; Pinot Grigio, Merlot, Coors Light, rye and soda and on occasion a frozen margarita!