PK April = Hazel = Rachel?

Anyone else think April on PK is Rachel/Hazel previously seen on EC?

I definately think so. Anyone's had experience with April recently to see if she's improved by any significant margin?

I met her through i friend few weeks ago, she wasnt working for an agency then, i tried everything for her to open up, simply put, she is a waist of time.

Sorry Jessica and mod, i had to say it.

I haven't had the opportunity to see April with Pk yet...since i have been busy travelling...

She looks sweet though...can't wait to try her out. If she offers gfe then i'll be booking asap!!

called about seeing someone on satuday night....PK raved about April said she was the hottest girl they ever had........wow.......i had to check that out.......i drove and hour into the city to meet her at a hotel on carling.........no show........called PK they couldn't track her down........i was not a happy camper.........that was my 3rd attempt with PK......

first time - some crap hole apartment off Bronson - girl was a skank and hit me for a bonus 'cause i used her shower........

2nd time - another dump off of merivale........

3rd time - no show........

why is everone raving about this agency.......i have to wonder if some of the posts on this site are for real.......

I have had similar luck with PK however never actually had a date, last time I called about Lindsay as this was recommended on this board by pkjessica. told by guy on the phone that she was not even in there top 5?

I love this agency because the girls are the hottest and the agency does everything in their power to make my life easier. It is true that sometimes things don't work out perfect but honestly it looks like you just got a bad run 4bbrlcarb.

dummpy, pkjessica and the guy you talked to are the two ppl that run PK, my guess is you gave more info to the guy on the phone as to what you were looking for than pkjessica or they just have a diffrence of opion as to who is hottest. Trust me every time I call if they are both there they have a little debate as to who I will like more.... lol for me it doesn't matter cus I like to try most of them.

I fucking love PK I have had the best times with the girls they have set me up with and I know there are more than a few guys on here that can say the same.

I met her through i friend few weeks ago, she wasnt working for an agency then, i tried everything for her to open up, simply put, she is a waist of time.

Sorry Jessica and mod, i had to say it.

Yeah - agreed - she just doesn't open up. What a shame for such a hot body.