Can someone PM me approx rates for Moonlights I might want to check it out. Normally go to Broadways but I feel the service is dimming down a bit for me, use to be a regular in those days there was this Mallato girl who was amazing. Went to Broadways recently and found the rates for certain girls is a little higher than what I usually pay, felt like an idiot when I didn't have enough, service was ok.

Jessica is there on a regular basis.....very nice....place actually has seen a bit of paint etc.....a couple other decent girls there from time to time...I would expect Jessica to be the most reliable for a good time.

• Like 1

I've been considering going to ML for a visit. Have never been there. Have read good things on Rubmaps about Gia. Is she still there? Any other recommendations on this place and prices, services, girls, etc would be greatly appreciated. You can DM me the info. Thanks.

Haven't been I awhile. Last time I was there had a great time with a tall black girl. Vanessa I believe. Other than the place needing a good vacuuming and scrub I enjoyed my visit.

Guest J**ma***7

Saw her as well, said she was visiting from Calgary. Highly recommend her, however this was over a year ago lol

Vanessa lived here many years ago, used to work at EB originally. Moved to Calgary several years ago but comes back to visit and work sometimes. I used to see her a lot at EB, she was super hot!

I went there late Nov. Looking for Massage & HE as advertised. Only two girls there. Was told one had an appointment coming, so I was left with a very old Grey haired lady. I declined & politely left. Place does need a good cleaning. Not sure if I'd go back. Lady was very nice though!

How are the ladies. One mentioned, vanessa, but she is not there. Who is there?

How are the ladies. One mentioned, vanessa, but she is not there. Who is there?

Mary the 60+ year old and Jessica a spinner in her late 20s who most clients enjoy but no bbbj. The odd time there might be others...vary in size..... Vanessa is a very tall black lady who is there when not out working in Calgary. The place needs major renovating and better shower facilities.

Holy crap.... Mary is still working! Wow. Yeah she would be in her 60's. I have not been to moonlight in years. Sounds like it has not changed. Still must have that swell scent too I imagine.

Was there (Moonlight Studio) about a month ago, in December. It was during one of the big blizzards. Was met by Jessica. Very pretty, polite, made me feel right at ease. The facility was in rough shape, but clean. Jessica had the door off the shower because she was painting it. She wanted to make the place look better :) Can't say enough good about this sweet lady. Gave me a nice massage, a little to gentle for me, but not a deal breaker. Moved on to some very excellent head, a real turn on! My back was out from shovelling, so she climbed on top and rode me till I came. I don't get off that way, very often, so I was quite impressed :) She brought me a damp cloth and fresh towel, as I had showered when I arrived. Sat and talked with me for about 20 minutes after, good talker, quite interesting, knowledgeable too. I gave her a nice tip, and I would be happy to go back again!

Went there a couple of days ago. Had Jessica and her service was good. Opted for a naked HJ and came off satisfied. Would recommend.The place is in the midst of renovation. New carpets are being installed. Hopefully when I go again it will look neater.

Use to go here all the time when I was in the peg visiting. Best time I ever had was with a tall black woman here. Coming into the city and was wondering if it's still there and what the girls were like.

Use to go here all the time when I was in the peg visiting. Best time I ever had was with a tall black woman here. Coming into the city and was wondering if it's still there and what the girls were like.
That would be the South African lady, Vanessa. I believe she's still there, based on a couple of their ads on BP.
  • Like 1