LuxeMulvari

Avg. of 9 Recommendations

I have to say that Luxe is an amazing lady, I got along so well with her I wanted to stay for a sleep over just so I could spend hours talking about anything. Don't let me stop there, have you seen her pictures? She is so much hotter in person. Thank you Luxe for checking out my profile(at least I think you did) and finding out my likes and wearing that sexy slit dress for me that also revealed your awesome cleavage.

Luckily for me I have been in contact with Luxe for a bit and I have a good reputation on Lyla so she trusted me when I asked to book the same day.

I arrived clean but wanted to feel fresh so she allowed me to a quick shower. I came out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist and she invited me to sit on the couch beside her. We both made ourselves comfortable, my arm around her and her legs on me we got to learn a bit about each other. This was going fine until our lips met(ymmv), then things started to heat up and fast so we headed to the bedroom. This is where I will stop describing my adventure because if you liked what you have read so far you should check her out yourself.

Luxe gets a Top Notch seal of approval from me.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.