Over the weekend i got together with an old friend/fling from high school, we went out for coffee which lead to dinner then drinks at my place needless to say one thing lead another (p.s. thank you facebook). During our time together their was a CIM and she commented on how i taste sweeter then most, and i told her that is because I have a daily fruit smoothie. She then wondered if one could make it taste spicy? This was most likely stupid half drunken pillow talk but it made me think and i figured someone on here would know. So i'm asking, Is it possible to make your sperm taste a little spicy?

put chille on it...*snicker* j/k

ok no...seriously tho dont. putting spices anywhere close to your genitals is a bad idea ;-)

yes my sperm does not taste salty either! Some days it taste sweet and other days it taste little spicer.

I believe it isthe intake of what you eat over atleast a week.

So if you want your sperm to tatse spicer, it salt free foods but eat chili or bolanaise sauce that is high in spices. I suggest make your own without salt.

Thus taking the salty taste away.

I believe whatever spice you ingest - in any quantity, it will eventually "cum" out (no pun intended).

I have smelled curry, tobacco, mustard, rice and cloves off guys...

I agree with Annessa, eating hot Buffalo wings and then going down on your partner is not recommended.

i agree with annessa, eating hot buffalo wings and then going down on your partner is not recommended.

yyyyyouch! :-0

I agree with Annessa, eating hot Buffalo wings and then going down on your partner is not recommended.

But it ok if the partner who didn't eat them to go down on them. Right!!!;););)

I tried to find some info online about whether or not you could alter the taste of your semen, and while I couldn't find anything definitive, I did find this and found it interesting and a little funny:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/electronic-publications/stay-free/10/semen.htm

Just goes to show that everyone is different, be it how they "taste" personally or how they perceive tastes.