I have a question for my fellow board members.

I recently went to visit an MP; I had a great time and I shared this fact with the board. I revealed the MP?s working name and the location at which she worked. Beyond that I merely advised that I had a great time and that if interested other members could PM for further details.

I subsequently received a couple of inquiries asking for all the details ? what did we do? What did she charge? What does she look like? The usual stuff?. But when I looked at the profile of the folks that were inquiring, I found that they had no history on the board ? they were new users with no previous posts?

I felt a bit uneasy? while I doubt that I was dealing with LE, I did get a sense that it could be a co-worker that was snooping? perhaps trying to find out if the MP was going beyond the ?house rules?? I expect it was probably just a lurker but I was still hesitant? maybe I?m paranoid?

I have no problem sharing info privately with members that I can check out on the board and get a comfortable sense that they are like me ? just looking for an MP/SP that they can enjoy themselves with? and I can usually get a sense for this by having a look at the individual?s history of posts.

Wondering if any of the board users ? perhaps those that have been online here longer than I ? have had a similar experience?.

Appreciate your thoughts on how you might handle this?

You're right to be suspicious. There's no way to tell a lurker, from a newbie, from a snooper, from the LE, so just better to treat them all equally -- cautiously.

Just tell them to piss off & to PM you again when they have contributed to the board in some way. This may help to get them posting or weed out the deadwood.

...and they could be legitimate new members, still a bit clumsy.

I would provide basic info, looks and all that, and would remain vague and non-committal about the rest, suggesting they ask directly or go experience for themselves...

toine

a lot of people are lurkers.. and never post. But you're right.. always trust your gut. You've posted that she is above board. That's really all they're entitled to as YMMV anyway!

Since you've already posted your recommendation for her, there is really nothing more you are obligated to share with anyone, newbie or not.

I would simply advise them to contact the lady directly to find out about rates etc.

do a search on the word lurker here on CERB.......99 out of 100 will be from me...hahahahahahaha

Seriously....this happens to me and I politely inform them that once they have some sort of rep on the board I will chat with them.....but if they are looking for details then they obviously know what is going on and should post even some basic reviews and experiances......

And several I have talked to have done that and become good members.....

I agree...go with your gut and then tell them to go and check it out..and review.....

I've had the same thing happen a while back. Some guy asked for contact info but then seemed to be more interested in what happens. I told him to check the place out for himself as everyone has different experiences and expectations. He never responded ...... Let's keep these ladies safe boys !

Hello, i agree with you to an extent, i have been a member for many years on Cerb but i do not always post comments, i have been a hobbyist since the mid 80's, and have always respected the ladies who are SP. I enjoy reading the threads on Cerb and i thank all members who do post comments, because they have been very helpful. Every time i PM someone for info i always got a polite response and i think that is what has kept me on Cerb for so many years. I hope this will continue on for a long time. We all know why we are hear, at least for me its to have a good time with some wonderful ladies, and some really good advice and reading from the Members and SP.

Well that was my 2 cents lol

Have a great weekend and once again thank you for the advice over the years

Hornysoldier

Hmm...I've been here for a while, and at the other board even longer. I have gotten many PMs over the years but I never pay much attention to their profiles. Never gave it a second thought actually. Maybe I should...

i've pretty much settled in one the same behaviour... i'm looking for a bit of track record that i can assess... if nothing then i don't provide much back...