Which Team  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team

Which Team should Meg cheer for.....? As this is reverse psychology, it is the team that will lose....

Ok so let me get this.

If meg is cheering for the blackhawks, they will lose right?

i dont know much about hockey but i know the flyers are from philly which is a good thing.

At this point I am cheering for the Hawks. I'm a hockey nut and when my team gets knocked out, I go to my next fave. The Habs lost to Philly, so they suck! GO Chicago!

:-P

CHIC-A-GO...

Go all you lovely Chic's :)

I just want to put it in the FIVE-HOLE with the ladies.... the Hawks are the team to cheer for:mrgreen:

Guest o*****a*****r

I was a Flyer fan before the Sens came back but I have to vote for Meg to wear a Flyers shirt as this young, full of winners team, the Hawks I'm cheering for... Kane, Sharp, Toews, Seabrook etc... they've all made me proud to be Canadian with their Junior Gold performances... even Kane playing for the US has been awesome lol!

OCG

At this point I am cheering for the Hawks. I'm a hockey nut and when my team gets knocked out, I go to my next fave. The Habs lost to Philly, so they suck! GO Chicago!

Well, I have to agree with Chamel Reign, Habs got beaten by the Flyers so I will now cheer do the Hawks. Go ahead Meg wear a Flyers jersey. By the I a newbee, so hello everybody!

Posted via Mobile Device

gotta cheer for our home town boy Mike Richards so Meg, You'll look awesome in a Hawks jersy:motion:

hurry up Meg, put that Hawks jersey on before it's too late

at this point i am cheering for the hawks. I'm a hockey nut and when my team gets knocked out, i go to my next fave. The habs lost to philly, so they suck! Go chicago!

:-p

my sentiments exactly!!!

lol - I like Pete's angle! I'm going with the Blackhawks too

CHIC-A-GO...

my sentiments exactly!!!

Im guessing that American CERB type boards dont have their ladies and gents talking about hockey!

We're so Canadian! :-D

Meg, what are your favorites for this World Cup? There is a separate post for this.

Well, as tonight may be the final night, all I can say is I hope Meg is cheering for the Flyers.

Enjoy the game all...

Well, as tonight may be the final night, all I can say is I hope Meg is cheering for the Flyers.

Enjoy the game all...

Not today...Chicago all the way!!! :smileysmontrefesse:

I feel the same... Poor habs :( - GO CHICAGO GO!!!!

End of second. Phillies 2 and Chicago favorites 3. I'll support the home town Phillies So we can have a game seven.... Go Phillies Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It is.... ALL OVER"..... oh ya that is what they say in UFC fights...."HAWKS WIN THE CUP, HAWKS WIN THE CUP"

Good on them, great hockey team to watch, and many good Canadian boys on the team too.

It was a great game,lots of action.... Go Hawks....!

Meg, you can reveal your true choice now... :)