Does music make it hard to blow your load?

I had a colleague over this afternoon in the backyard enjoying a bit of sun. She had a client call while here so I told her to use my room. After she came out (it was her first time using my place) she said she needed to bring her own music if she were to use it again. The cuban music I like to play during appts was too distracting for clients to blow their load..

It had never occured to me.. I said I don't have issues when music is playing to cum. Oh no.. she said.. women are different. Men get distracted when certain types of music are playing as they have to concentrate on cumming.

I'm not sure she's right.. but thought who to ask better than the guys! Does certain types of music distract you from cumming?

Now that I think about it.. I have had the occasional guy ask me to turn it down or off.

btw.. how do you create a poll?

Dear Carrie,

I think that anybody who is distracted by music, probably isn't all that into the girl he's with. In fact I find the right music actually helps my concentration.

xxxooo

Guest S***dst***

For me, the music helps set the pace.

Example:

. Swingy-salsa style, latino beats etc things heat up and go faster

. Massive attack, Delerium, Barry White etc WAAY more of a sensual experience

. Hip-hip (ish), rock style, country (even though I'm not a huge fan) tends to be a more lighter and fun/goofy experience.

It's all about the journey to the top.. once there.. I rarely think about the music or my surrounds...as much as who is there with me.. if i'm not lost in lust 8)

Volume may be the big issue for some people IMO.

Music can be much less distracting if it's not cranked up to like 75% of its maximum vs. a soft low tone.

That piano may sound beautiful but if you can't hear yourself think, you can't really think of anything else :motion:

that's my feeling too.. I love having music on.. even when I'm not having sex :)

Dear Carrie,

The only distracting thing on a date with you would actually be you, not the music. You're stunning.:)

Guest c******n****h

Carrie,

I always enjoyed the music you had playing. The only thing that distracted me was the thrill of watching you cum.