Just what the doc ordered - Duo with Cleo and Heidi

I haven't done a recommendation in a while, and I'm not sure how to put this in the rec section.......and it's kinda hard to explain....but earlier today I got a call from a friend who was like "You gotta see these two girls....". It's been a while since I've seen anyone, and it was just good timing so being the spontaneous kind of guy I am, I indulged.

They appear to be pretty new on CL, and they're advertising separately but have the same phone number. Anyhow, I ended up at their hotel which is in the east end near the Costco.

I've only done the duo thing a couple of times...and it's never gone well for me, so I was nervous. I guess I'm all nerves and sometimes I don't know what to do with one girl, let alone two! Anyway, I just decided to go for it....

Wow...these girls were smoking hot! Heidi used to work at CMJ (I've never been there though) and Cleo is actually a girl I met about a week ago at a party! Cleo is covered in tattoos with dark hair and lip ring...a little devilish. Heidi has some tasteful tattoos, beautiful natural large breasts and a lip ring too...and she's more angelic. They are such a good combination, it was unreal! Did I mention the lip rings? God I love that!

Heidi took a nice shower with me...rubbed me down and soaped me up and then I just walked into the room naked and said let's get on with it! So anyway...I don't want to get too graphic but I was like a kid in a candy store! Man did I need that too! I've been working like a dog lately and this is just what the doctor ordered. I couldn't decide what to do with who!? We started with some kissing...back and forth....then they were kissing....then I was in there again....then some of this and some of that, then me sucking her, and her sucking me, and me kissing her, and this hand on that....and it was all just like a dream. :) I wish I had 4 hands and two tools, but having 4 hands and two pairs of lips and 4 breasts and two pussies....all there for me was just as good, I must say!

In the end it was just me and two beautiful girls laying on the bed, snuggling and kissing and my big grin is still here on my face! :) I am absolutely stunned right now and I want to see these girls again....I can't wait!

• Like 1

Nicely done Cap, after your long days and hard work, nothing like having 2 women taking care of you :) Nice rec!

Guest m*f*n

Awesome, sounds like a blast! I wonder what Heidi's name was at CMJ? Very curious....

Hey Cap, sounds like you had a blast or two! I need to see your doctor, mine tells me two take two asprin and call him later. I like your doctors perscription better!

I imagine if it's not already, your in box will be full of pm's asking for contact info for these two fine ladies!

I'm pretty sure Heidi was also Heidi at CMJ...but her photos are gone. I could give you a verbal description instead?

Speaking of doctors, I remember sitting down with my doctor and smoking a Player's plain in his office with him. That's a non-filtered cigarette of the very strong variety. I think we both coughed up a few lungs and I was sent on my way with a clean bill of health!

Heehee, thanks Carrie, you're making me blush... but I like it :D

And thank YOU capitalman for coming to see us, I'm glad you had such a good time - I know I did! Hope to see you again soon ;)

Guest s******ecan****

Sounds like you had a fantastic time Capitalman, thanks for sharing!

There seems to be a lot of duo discussion around here lately. Like I may have said, I'm not completely sold on the concept but Cleo and Heidi have convinced me that maybe I'll soon fall in love with the idea....in fact I keep thinking about this duo and these two girls. Every day! I think I'll have to go back....but it's going to be a special trip, they'd better be ready! :jackoff:

Oh we will be ready, bring it on! :-D

Posted via Mobile Device

Now that is what any man likes to hear:motion::bddog::69:

Bring it on:grin:

Hey Cap ... what a great post!! I'm of similar mind to you ... not completely sold on the "duo" idea, but your write up makes me all the more curious!! (and it doesn't hurt that Cleo & Heide seem particularly adept and duo seduction!!)

If you do indulge again, let us know ... I'd love to hear about the follow up!!

All the best,

Scout