Is TERB gone?

So I've been out of the hobby for a while and TERB was my go to site (no offence, CERB!). I was fancying a little play time and went to TERB.ca to check out who was advertizing. To my utter dismay, the site appears to be down.

Is this a temporary thing or is it as a result of the new laws?

I tried the search and even googled before asking the question here; sorry if it is in the wrong spot.

Cheers!

I have to ask the same question, I have registered for their site, but after 2 weeks still haven't been given access.

I wonder if they are accepting new members?

yeah, same question... I registered on terb.cc last week, and still getting the message showing below:

Cherry6076, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

yeah, same question... I registered on terb.cc last week, and still getting the message showing below:

Cherry6076, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Cherry, you must have the following in the activation e-mail from TERB:

"If you are still having problems signing up please contact a member of our

support staff at [email protected]"

Your account is not really activated yet. Send message to that e-mail and they will resolve the issue in couple days.

Good luck

• Like 1