I am finding it hard to find the DUO teams. As I am into duo's more and more, I would like to know if there are any DUO's out there that could PM me there information?

While it's generally not my thing, I have found that most service providers will generally have a friend available (at least the ones I deal with) I personally have never found that particular situation appealing. (I think I'm about the only one I know, who hasn't, and probably never will want a duo.) LOL anyway I'm sure if you mentioned it to a service provider, the odds are pretty good you'll find what you need.

While it's generally not my thing, I have found that most service providers will generally have a friend available (at least the ones I deal with) I personally have never found that particular situation appealing. (I think I'm about the only one I know, who hasn't, and probably never will want a duo.) LOL anyway I'm sure if you mentioned it to a service provider, the odds are pretty good you'll find what you need.

Okay I know I'm getting a little older:rolleyes:, but your font size is really hard to read.:-|

I do duos with Carrie Moon.....I call us "gettin the best of both worlds" hehe ;-)

(as in I have small boobies and she has BIIIG ones, lol)

I do duos with Carrie Moon.....I call us "gettin the best of both worlds" hehe ;-)

Well I know that Carrie has big boobies :boobeyes: But I never thought your boobies were small Annessa:boobies: Maybe in comparison to Carrie's..lol :mrgreen:

'

Yes and since I'm old enough to be Annessa's mom! ... We provide a simulated mother/daughter experience.

'

Yes and since I'm old enough to be Annessa's mom! ... We provide a simulated mother/daughter experience.

That'd be called a MADILF? (mother AND daughter I'd like to :motion:)

:wink:

Okay I know I'm getting a little older:rolleyes:, but your font size is really hard to read.:-|

Hi Pete,

The problem is fixed now. As I was explaining to Ava in another thread, I use Dragon NaturallySpeaking to dictate some of my posts. The font in the dictation box feature was set a little too small. Sorry about that. Hopefully it won't happen again. I'm getting a little old myself LOL.

PS the reason I use voice recognition software is that a post of this size would take me about 45 minutes to type manually. Being disabled is sometimes a big pain in the ass.

Have a good day.

masterowls

No problem masterowls, and no need to apologize about the font size, sometimes I can be a old sarcastic S.O.G.:wink:

This thread seems to be talking more about size than duos... surely there are other girls out there offer outstanding duos! let's hear more.. pics would be awesome:bddog:

This thread seems to be talking more about size than duos... surely there are other girls out there offer outstanding duos! let's hear more.. pics would be awesome:bddog:

Maybe my red hottie and your blue hottie could do a duo .....

Well check out one of my latest posts...I had a little unexpected duo and it was just right! Maybe it would be just right for you too? :handjob: