Jazmin (Jazy)

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Since I have been going to the Barefax every Friday for the past years and she just started to dance there... well... my luck!!!

What a lovely cute button she is!!!! Her charm had me at that look... grrrr... Since she has a different stage name.. I had to get up and wisper in her ear. (Hi Jazy...) ;)

Had a few moments with her in the champagne room... WOW! Now I have no choice but to see her more... Oh yes!!!

Thanks love!

s

Had an excellent session at Tease with Jazy last week. She's not only gorgeous but also very charming, easy to talk to and provides excellent lap dances.

I saw Jazy for an incall recently and she did not disappoint! She has a tiny hot little body and a cute face to complete the package.

Boring details aside, she is a great girl. Easy to talk to which makes for relaxed conversation.

Oh i guess i should add that the sex is amazing!!

She is definitely worth a visit!

My first cerb contact and I have to say I was nervous as hell. But after all was said and done I honestly couldn't have asked for a better evening. Arranged an out-call and she was so friendly and relaxed on the phone. She was here right on time with a text a few minutes out to let me know she was close. Details! Made everything so much easier.

Spent a good part of the night just talking and getting to know each other. Jazy is super easy to talk to. Smart, insightful, and a sharp sarcastic sense of humour. Felt like talking to a friend (well, gorgeous friend) that I hadn't seen in a while. I needed to feel comfortable in order for this whole thing to work out and she seemed to know exactly how to do that. Actually arranged extra time because I just didn't want to see her go.

I'll leave the physical experience for my own memories (note the 10 rating) but I will share that she is incredibly attractive, has a fantastic little body, and is very comfortable with herself. Can't wait until my calendar frees up again...

Such a fun girl. Bubbly, friendly, puts you right at ease. I had a great time. I've never met a dancer before so I guess when someone tells you that someone has "a dancer's body", this is what they're talking about.

Her incall was very convenient in Kanata with plenty of parking. Everything you could need is there including a super hot lady who will make you forget all your troubles.

She definitely knows what she's doing and will really show you a good time.

Had another encounter arranged with my regular and got a no show. Was ablt to arrange Jazy quickly to salvage the day. Easy to reach, good location in West end.

Upon meeting Jazy you realize it is all about you. Pleasant to talk with, big hug and a kiss. Echo the outfits and heels are incredible. I had the long legged stockings...lucky me.

Great atmosphere, music and candles. Lots of gentle touching and kissing. She has great skills. Gents, this body is fit. Not an ounce of extra anywhere to be found. Incredible caboose, bounce a quarter off it.

This lady has muscle control, like a vice grip....wait why am I giving a great review? Lads stick to the girls downtown, I'll take care of this one in the West End. Repeat 4 sure.

I saw Jazy just before her birthday and I can see why she is a popular girl, she has a perfect derriere. Texting Jazy was easy and she replied quickly but this is not the reason why someone would want to see her. Guys want to see her because she is genuinely sexy and friendly. I took an hour with Jazy and we had the chance to cuddle and to get to know each other better. If the opportunity shows up and she is available I recommend to see her and enjoy her for the little time you can.

Jazy gets the top Notch seal of approval. Thanks again for the good evening Jazy.

I had the pleasure of seeing Jazy the other day. And it was a pleasure with a capital 'P'.

From the moment I entered, she had me. A gorgeous face and fantastically toned body. Jazy immediately set about putting me at ease. I'm not much of a talker but there were no awkward silences as the conversation just seemed to flow. Soon we were close like old friends, sharing thoughts, and getting friendly. Soft touches and cuddles soon lead to us retiring upstairs where we discovered a whole new level of excitement. She loves to dance, and what better way to rev things up than a little lap dance.

From there things proceeded apace. Needless to say Jazy was exceptional, giving cues, taking cues. She exudes genuineness, I was left with a smile on my face that will last for days.

Definitely looking forward to the next time.

This lady sparkles. Jazy is always smiling, happy, positive, upbeat and just an absolute joy to be with. She had me after just 5 spoken words. She is drop dead gorgeous and the penultimate spinner. It was an experience I will never forget. Needless to say, highly recommended.

I have seen Jazy in the past and that was before she got her breasts implants(boob job), about 2 years ago.  Don't get me wrong she was perfect before but with those fun bags added to her beauty she is even better.  Booking was easy and simple, it was a pleasure to reconnect with Jazy and to see that sexy bum again.  After our fun we laid down on her bed and discussed our future plans, looks like she will be doing a lot of traveling abroad and visiting many countries I wish I could see for myself.

I wish her the best in her travels and hope to see her again in the not so far future.

Jazy get a Top Notch seal of approval from me.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.