Merry Xmas from a Pervert to you Folks !

2014 - The Year of the Pervert

As Christmas day is near once again..... I always look back upon the year and reminisce about my perverted ways. Ladies......all those violent and forceful laughs and gooooood times you were coerced into and we shared together I will always remember and cherish. Merry Christmas Ladies !!!!! Happy Holidays and all the best in the New Year !!!! Sincerely xoxoxoxoxo :ThankYou:

And you perveted bastard fellas that I have convo'd with, tipped some back with at socials, the bar or partays..... Merry Xmas and Cheers to many more fantabulous encounters in 2015 !!!! :chug:

I have shared many Xmas wishes and heart warming texts, emails, pm's, dm's and even a couple phone calls with you peeps !!! It is very touching and I love it.

Again..... Merry Christmas Folks and I look forward to sharing as many good times as I can with you in 2015. Be Healthy and Be Safe keep your stick on the ice but for God's sakes ............ Don't Behave !!!!!!!! ;)

• Like 8

As Christmas day is near once again..... I always look back upon the year and reminisce about my perverted ways. Ladies......all those violent and forceful laughs and gooooood times you were coerced into and we shared together I will always remember and cherish. Merry Christmas Ladies !!!!! Happy Holidays and all the best in the New Year !!!! Sincerely xoxoxoxoxo :ThankYou:

And you perveted bastard fellas that I have convo'd with, tipped some back with at socials, the bar or partays..... Merry Xmas and Cheers to many more fantabulous encounters in 2015 !!!! :chug:

I have shared many Xmas wishes and heart warming texts, emails, pm's, dm's and even a couple phone calls with you peeps !!! It is very touching and I love it.

Again..... Merry Christmas Folks and I look forward to sharing as many good times as I can with you in 2015. Be Healthy and Be Safe keep your stick on the ice but for God's sakes ............ Don't Behave !!!!!!!! ;)

Merry Christmas Lee always a treat to read your posts.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

I couldn't have said it better myself. All the best to you as well Lee. Wishing you peace, happiness, health and laughter for the coming year.