Left over turkey

I'm alone so I have quite a bit of left over turkey so what to do with it. The gravy for hot sandwiches runs out first, there's soup and maybe some individual frozen pot pies. Interested in what others do with theirs.

You have mentioned all the things I would do... unfortunately even though our turkey was over 30lbs there will be little if any left overs after supper tonight. I would love to have more left...

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Grind it up. Freeze it. And feed it to my infant grandchildren over the next 6 months. I tell them it's something different every time I pull it out of the freezer (not that it matters - they are infants !). I tell them it's monkey meat, squirrel, coyote etc. Almays gets me a smile.

• Like 2

when i have lots of left over turkey i'll freeze it freezer bags enough for a meal and take it out when i feel for some turkey clubhouse have gravy mixes that are pretty good so i make gravy like that

Well...... I threw a bunch of leftover crap outta the fridge in a cooler and took it to work at the office with me.

Sooooooooo I just had a jalapeno cheese wrap loaded with turkey, taters, salsa, bacon and smothered with cheddar cheese and salsa

Now that's a gour met breaky !!! ?

Nom nom nom ;)

Rolaids in a bit for a snack I imagine .............