Has anyone seen Ivy from Vip?

Been meaning to book for a while now and she looks great!

Just wondering if she is a winner ?

Thanks!!

I was wondering too and yuko from kangnam and the other new asian girls this month? There hasn't been very many reviews on anyone lately I don't know if that's because there have been bad sps cus the mod won't let u write about bad experiences, or ppl just aren't seeing them or just not writing? I seen k from kangnam she is gone now from a few weeks ago she was a good gal

As far as I know this is still a good agency. I have seen 3 or 4 of the ladies from there. I haven't seen one in a while because I am looking for something other than Korean. Yuko seems interesting, but I don't have time now.

Guest b**t**e

I saw Yuko for an hour. She continued the same high standard of care as all the other KNL ladies that I have seen. I would recommend her as much as any of the other KNL ladies.

Due to the new laws and censorship, I'm not 100% sure of what I can write.

Ivy is very petite, about 5'0" and busty (natural). Not as hard body or as young as many of the vipotg ladies have been, but you know from past sessions with all their korean attendants that the accompanied interactive shower will be great! You also know that there will be awesome More delight experienced in the tub will happen later in the room. Ivy is very sweet and accommodating, wanting to please. Some of their ladies are not into kissing but Ivy does try but inexperienced. Last day is tomorrow (Sunday).

Very sweet personality. Majority of pics for Asian ads may not be real pics but usually are very similar to what the lady looks like. Sunday morning last chance to see her but could be back another time.

Yea not too sure wht I'm allowed to write on here either now a days big time lol. Was she shaved? send me a pm thx for the review

Many asians perhaps do not believe in trimming, but Ivy was impeccably smooth.

• Like 1

I've seen several Asians ladies (2 agencies) over the last year with excellent sessions but most recently, I've tried texting VIPOTG to setup an appt. but did not get a response (on 2 occasions).

Not sure if they're extremely busy or if the new bill has them behaving more cautious.

I've had more success recently with a Montreal agency that is extremely responsive to my texts.