31 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be my first?

• Michelle
    • Mandy
    • Beckie
    • Chanel
    • Jaida

Hello,

After reading a few recommendations, I decided to visit the Vibe site and there are a few ladies I'm interested in. So, with regards to the ones I prefer, I'd like to know who do you think should be my first and please state why: Michelle, Mandy, Beckie, Chanel, or Jaida.

Edited by JamaicanBlend
for clarification

you forgot Khloe lol. ive seen her 5 times, shes awesome. that would be my pick for sure. ive only seen 1 other from vibe (Skylar) and that was a duo with Khloe, and it was awesome!!!

• Like 1

I've never been to Vibe (too far away - though I will make it at some point) but my advice is simply to do a walk-in or book with whomever you wish. Every indication is that you won't be disappointed!

I'm sure everyone who has visited Vibe has their own personal favorite. And their favorite might not be what you prefer.

Maybe if you could describe what is your preference. Then any members who have had previous experience with the spa could help direct you towards an attendant that suits your liking.

Or just plan on visiting them all!

well, clearly i went to their site and the fact i made this thread SHOULD indicate that i'm still uncertain.. hence, i'd like some info from people who have ACTUAL experience with their ladies, which will then aid me further in my decision.. moreover, it is why i didn't leave the poll open for all the ladies, but ONLY the ones "I" am interested in

well, clearly i went to their site and the fact i made this thread SHOULD indicate that i'm still uncertain.. hence, i'd like some info from people who have ACTUAL experience with their ladies, which will then aid me further in my decision.. moreover, it is why i didn't leave the poll open for all the ladies, but ONLY the ones "I" am interested in

try Khloe or Skylar, those are the only ones I've seen at vibe so far. they both have amazing asses on them :)

• Like 1

Sorry you aren't getting much help here...perhaps taking a look at our most recent ad http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=203302 and the recommendation threads listed for each lady will be of some assistance.

Apart from that, feel free to give us a call and we will be able to get you started with an attendant that suits your tastes the best.

• Like 3