Do girls know they are being reviewed?

Guest katia
Thanks for the head up Shanna i'll be more careful again.I usually don't see those i strongly believe they are doing shilling.When i'll find someone i really like i don't think i will review her for the simple reason that i might want to keep her for myself and for privacy reasons.I think the good providers might not have time to spend the most of their time shilling here or elsewhere.Many of my coworkers don't review for the same reasons,but sometimes i just get curious about look and services provided.Normal i guess!

Not all the ladies does shilling. Being constantly in contact with the providers and belonging to few ladies only board, I heard and received complains about few ladies. One of them does lots of shilling and she tried to slam the reputation of some other ladies (one in particular) with few handles. She is local here. It's a small city so I can understand the competitive war. Fortunately mod found out and banned one of the handle she was using. My intention is not to mention her name here, but to warn the people around.

my dear "pot of gold", it seems like you don't like me at all, reading all my post and making "Very nice" comments all the time!

It is pretty easy to understand.

FRENCH: Les filles savent qu'elles sont comment?es sur ce site , elles se cachent, se font un profil et viennent lire :)

English: Girls know they 've been reviewed! They make a fake profile and come read once in a while, just like the other site for strippers!

are you goin to make some more comments on all my other opinions now :) THANKS

Just to let you know in each other board i have went she fights often with other members ladies and clients.I hope she knows that in this board here it won't be tolerated.I understand the competitive war too and all her discounts.

Not all the ladies does shilling. Being constantly in contact with the providers and belonging to few ladies only board, I heard and received complains about few ladies. One of them does lots of shilling and she tried to slam the reputation of some other ladies (one in particular) with few handles. She is local here. It's a small city so I can understand the competitive war. Fortunately mod found out and banned one of the handle she was using. My intention is not to mention her name here, but to warn the people around.

No not all the ladies does that type of things.I have been one of her victim in an other board i guess just because i am located in the same city as her.Gatineau is quite small.She might have seen me as her competitor too.

Guest Shanna

to mika

Yes i kind of saw that! I won't bother anymore, by the way you look great!

WOW did this thread go totally off topic....where did shilling come in? am i ever lost.

The original poster was asking IF GIRLS KNOW BEFORE AN APPT THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE REVIEWED AND DOES THIS AFFECT THE SERVICE AS OPPOSED TO A MAN WHO WON'T REVIEW HER.

Wow.

I just got this question in a PM.

The girls are told I am a regular client of PK and that I am a very nice guy. They may be told to be on their best behavior I am not sure but I doubt it as not every girl I see I end up reviewing only the ones that are worthy on my endorsement.

The question was also about the level of service I get in terms of YMMV stuff. I have said this before but I will say it again: prove to them you care about them and they will take care of you!

I always shower when I get in the door even if I don't need one as a sign of respect. I usually chew gum when I am arriving so my breath is extra fresh. I treat the SP like a lover and they respond (gental touching, kissing etc).

IF you demand PSE don't expect gfe but if you encourage GFE you will be suprised how PSE it can get!

I am a relitively good looking , Fit , well dressed business man so most of these girls I could pick up in a bar anyway so there is an attraction factor in how much they are willing to do for me... I choose this way to get girls because it is more honest (I want sex they want $) it's also cheaper in $'s to get a new girl in bed than wine'n dining the panties off them.

~Dreamer

Guest DaveLB

I have seen Mika and her service was great although she didn't want me to review. I think she might already have her own clients she rely on. Very classy and professional lady. She does that on the side and she may asked you for a reference for your first visit.

Guest L.M. (No longer a member here)

I have seen these posts, but also I read that some Ottawa's local agencies does that sort of things too. Even affter what I heard I may be wrong, but it's important not to put the blame on that one person only. I agree Ottawa have a lots of local and visiting SPs since a while. I understand the competition and some individuals may be irritated. If it wouldn't be for my regulars clients I wouldn't visit Ottawa cause I rarely see tourists here except in the summer or maybe I don't advertise quite enough?? I remember one person tried to discourage my visits here in Ottawa, but unfortunately when I'm not here I have regulars who ask for me. Too bad!

mybanner4768765f4f22ali3.jpg

Guest katia

I recommend to the ladies to keep records of who they see and who they don't... In an other board we have in file which usernames are real or not based on the long time established providers who are member since a long time. That way if an indeed provider or agency try to slender you for their own purposes you will know.

Guest katia

Thanks for the post Megane. Some indeed agencies have been involved and one in particular that does curruntly advertised their girls as independent... Their names and informations are posted in an other lady's board. Anyone who experienced that kind of things can always contact me by PM or e-mail.