So my first recomendation!

I have only been in Ottawa just over a year now and have seen a few SP's but felt that Eva deserved a mention as she isnt in the recomendations section yet.

I saw her posting about her recent trip to Ottawa and after looking at the pics on her web decided to pay her a visit.

Very polite booking experience with her and found it easy to secure a slot.

I arrived at her down town hotel, nice and clean and private. Offered a shower and drinks etc and after i had freshened up a bit came back into the room with her lying on the bed in some really sexy lingerie ;-)

She is just as beautiful in the flesh, Not a spinner but i love her body. Very smooth clean and smells great! Huge tits which are just dying to be sucked.

After some DFK i went down on her, she loved it and was very vocal and tasted great. My fingers were everywhere ;-)

Then it was my turn and have to say i think the best BBBJ i have ever had! was great looking into her eyes as she took me deep into her mouth.

We then had a wonderful session together. I wont go on too much about it but she is very flexable, and wow can she go!

A wonderful, sexy and beautiful woman indeed.

She mentioned that she will be comming to Ottawa more often and said maybe once a month or so. I will be seeing her again thats for sure and i just thought that i should let all you lot know that you should pay her a visit too!

Hope this post is informative enough for you please feel free to PM me for more details or to le me know if you thought it was good enough!

Have fun out there ;-)

Guest s******ecan****

Nice Rec p_hod, sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Having a weakness for dark haired tanned Mediterranean women, I have met Eva a number of times. As we got to know each other, the encounters got hotter and hotter. The pictures on her website are accurate to when we first met. She has however, changed. Since first meeting, she has been bitten by the fitness bug and has become increasingly tighter and more toned than ever. From the moment she opens the door she has a beautiful smile and a positive attitude which IMHO makes the time during any encounter very pleasant. She certainly loves sex and accommodated all my desired positions. I found out early that her and my favourite position is from behind. She just can't seem to get enough of it. Eva is a woman who treated well will return the favour many fold. She certainly has satiated my appetite for hot Mediterranean women.

I met Eva twice now and she made my toes curl both times :grin:

She's a very attractive women and warm blooded if you know what i mean: it's definitly the mediteranean roots...:bowdown:

Her body is so hot and toned... must be from all those boxing workouts she's been doing.

I don't want to post all the explicit details but let me say this ... she know's how to please a man in every way imaginable.

Eva... mille grazi, you're a sweetheart

PS Hint : She enjoys red wine ;-)

Ciao Bella

Ok..why did I almost make the biggest mistake in my life?.....because I almost missed an encounter that I will have to repeat over and over again.

I have been waiting and trying to see this vixen for a long time.

So I had worked out this time.....with Eva...or at least I thought I had the date......but with the week I am having I got the dates mixed up....I was thinking yesterday was today and tomorrow would be the day after yesterday which would make ....ahh...crap there I go....

So I get this call from a very sexy voice...wondering where I am....My mind goes into a spin........oh my God.....Eva.......and here I am late and stepping into an unplanned meeting........she is wondering what has happened............I have never felt so bad or so ashamed of myself:oops:

I promise to be there as soon as I can and promised again to be there or pay her no matter what........

I step into my meeting......"I am right.....all of you here are wrong....I expect reports on my desk with full explanations in the morning!"......and cut my meeting short and get across to her location..........

I knock on the door.......it opens......and I walk into the room only to be greeted by what I will call a vision of sculpted beauty.....:shock:

there standing before me is the most firm.....toned....olive skinned.....sexy....curvy.....enticing creature I have seen in a long...long time.

I apologize till I am blue in the face....she understands..but scolds me in a sexy way......hehehehehe8-)

Into the shower I jump after pulling my clothes off like Superman in a phone booth. A quick rinse and off to the bedroom I go with my antler pointing the way like it is a needle pointing north........

On the bed is this Goddess :bowdown: stockings and lingerie....like she read my mind....WOW.......

She invites me for a relaxing massage.....ahhhhh....what heaven to have this naked woman sitting on my butt.........oh she is naked now because she took off her stockings and lingerie while I watched:boobeyes:.............

Her hands roam deftly over my back....bringing me back to earth...she stands up...so do I...and return the favor........

This woman has skin like a baby.....so soft and smelling so nice.......I can not help myself from doing my version of the antler-slide over her...taking in every inch of her.....

From one foreplay position to another it was pure heaven........this woman would make the sexiest little noises while we were doing different thing.......it was like a angel singing in my ears.......

Into some more serious positions we went:bddog:......DAMN..this old man could not keep his mind on things other than what was stuck on my antler.............one thing lead to another.......mating season is officially over!......

Then came the cuddle time......the post-coitus.......the afterglow.....she snuggled right up into me and we chatted and conversed the best way that an Anglo who can get by in French...and a sexy Quebecois who gets by in English can converse.......running my hands over her frame.....

Eva is one amazing package in a small perfectly proportioned body......soft and sexy still toned and powerful.......the maturity and life experiences she has makes her a woman to be cherished and admired.

So this has been one of the more intense satisfying sexual escapades I have been on in a long time....:D

Eva.....thank you so much:-D:-D

Nice recommendation antler, glad to hear things worked out for you after your little mix up of the days. Now as far as mating season goes it ain't over till your gone.

Eva Charms is a lady that will make you quiver,and make you feel like a king. Picture this below, and then the multiple positions:69::bddog: you would love to be in with this lady.

picture.php?albumid=2086&pictureid=13117

BTW this outfit she was wearing for me below,and what a sight to see,hold,and explore from toe to head.After my shower,I explored Eva's body starting from her sexy toes,legs working up to some very long lasting DATY. I worked up kissing those amazing breasts and nipples,and of course the long sensual DFK.

Eva is exquisite,sensual and provides a service that will keep men coming back for much more. Eva and I were able to explore many positions and she is sexy,alluring,erotic and simply great to be with,she is a great kisser,and loves the foreplay very much.

She is also very orally talented and gives you that great Montreal service to us men here in Ottawa that just keeps you on the edge. She and I were in so many positions from cowgirl,reverse cowgirl,standing up having her legs wrapped around my body, into mish position, it was pure heaven,and we did burn a few calories!

Highly recommended and will repeat if I get the chance,she is always booked quite quickly.

Thanks Eva, these photo's are embedded in my mind for quite sometime.

picture.php?albumid=2094&pictureid=13175

I had scheduled a meeting with Eva in Montreal a couple of weeks ago and had to cancel due to a meeting. I wish I could have seen her before you guys did and brag about it but alas it did not happen.

I'm very happy that all who seen her enjoyed their time with her and I for sure will have to meet up with this beauty on a later date.

Great reco from all of you; eddie_b, perp06, antlerman and PistolPete.

Let me add my endorsement to all these glowing reviews. Eva is indeed a stunner, fit and sexy. Her exercise regime, as Mutau says, has given her a sculpted body, not too hard or angular though, but shapely and alluring. Great muscle tone, firm abs and ass, and beautiful breasts. Voluptuous and fit, at the same time. A winning combination.

There was something about her first posts on here that caught my attention right away. The confidence, maybe, and the searing sexuality of her pictures. This was a woman I had to see!

Our meeting was just as I had been anticipating. Eva's mature, intelligent, and a good conversationalist, open and forthright, and eager to learn and experiment.

And so hot in bed, anticipating your needs and happy to fulfil them. Her oral is enthusiastic, and then we experimented with various positions, all highly gratifying. She really, really enjoys sex, and enjoys pleasing her partner. And she succeeds.

We had a great time together, relating well at many levels. A definite repeat on Eva's next trip.

Have to agree she is 1 super hot sexy lady and a very cool lady to chat with. Definite worth a repeat

Had the opportunity to see Eva for the 2nd time yesterday and I can only say that she is one incredible, hot, sexy and so yummy lady. i've been wanting to see her for quite some time and she finally made it back to Ottawa so i jumped at the opportunity. She is really Hot, very classy and within minutes feels like you've known her for a long time. She is extremely sexy with a gorgeous body, a really nice face and very nice eyes. She really enjoys herself, is totally uninhibited and likes to receive as much as she likes to give. She is one incredible hot sweet and sexy lady. I only wish she would come to Ottawa more often. Hope you're listening Eva ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.