CMJ vs a Strip Club

Are there Any events planned at CMJ during Sept. Hoping for one on the 18th or 25th.

Are there Any events planned at CMJ during Sept. Hoping for one on the 18th or 25th.

might be something coming up in sept. but I don't work for them, so its best to call or email them to inquire about upcoming events. they are very punctual.

You are making CMJ sound like a very attractive option, I'm thinking about joining now.... any 'small and gorgeous' recommendations (spinners) among the current hostesses?

• Like 2

You are making CMJ sound like a very attractive option, I'm thinking about joining now.... any 'small and gorgeous' recommendations (spinners) among the current hostesses?

I haven't met her yet, but it sounds like Cassie would fit that description.

Khloe is a spinner in my mind. I've seen her at least a dozen times.

Lacy (a newbie) is a tiny little thing and is so sweet. She's probably the smallest one at a size 2ish, though Maria is petite as well.

There are also quite a few of us that are a size 4/6, like myself, Bre, Mackenzie, Juliet and Zoe to name just a few that are slender, yet curvy.

• Like 4

So how does membership work? Can I show up and just hang and chat the ladies for an evening? Or is it show up and get a massage everytime? Trying to understand the allure of CMJ and I am considering a membership.

Guest **oo**e
So how does membership work? Can I show up and just hang and chat the ladies for an evening? Or is it show up and get a massage everytime? Trying to understand the allure of CMJ and I am considering a membership.

To make an appointment for a massage you can either book your appointment online using CMJ's booking tool (after you become a member) or you can phone to make your appointment.

If you're interested in meeting several MAs at the same time for a massage you can arrange a duo or a trifecta or more ...

If you would like to simply have a meet and greet there is a small fee to meet with a specific MA and chat. There are several other options in terms of sessions including fetish and cuddle service.

If you would like to meet most or all of the MAs at the same time you should consider attending one of CMJ's parties (and if the urge hits you have a massage during your visit as well). The next one is just around the corner in October.