CMJ vs a Strip Club

Awesome! Who did you end up seeing?

The very beautiful and talented Kelly. So glad she was my first!

• Like 3

Excellent!

Now go and write her a reco, if you feel so inclined :)

Ok understood,

Done

Izzy

Edited by Izzy2
typo
  • Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

After reading this thread, I think I made a great choice. I'm off to CMJ this week for my very first introductory session. I don't often go to spas because I'm paranoid of being seen in a public setting but I think it's pretty safe. I'm excited and looking forward to seeing what the fuss is all about ... hehehe

After reading this thread, I think I made a great choice. I'm off to CMJ this week for my very first introductory session. I don't often go to spas because I'm paranoid of being seen in a public setting but I think it's pretty safe. I'm excited and looking forward to seeing what the fuss is all about ... hehehe

im sure you'll have a great time as everyone else does. looking forward to reading the reco :)

• Like 1

You won't be sorry.. Great place, "GREAT LADIES ",great atmosphere ,Clean, great showers. It will be interesting to hear for experience or 's..

• Like 1

Well my mind is also made up once im back into town next week ill contact cmj for my first appt

Thanks guys

enjoy your time.

I think cmj should give us a reward for getting new members on board!!!! LOL

only kidding :)

• Like 1

Again U will not be sorry. The Ladies there are all sweet and very pleasant to be with. I am sure U will enjoy yourself..

Well my mind is also made up once im back into town next week ill contact cmj for my first appt

Thanks guys

Additional Comments:

I agree with U star99, just kidding CMJ..

All of us who've been there know !!

enjoy your time.

• Like 2

enjoy your time.

Haha agreed,

Lets see how many new members this thread can produce!

2 visits & membership for me since I started the thread and first asked the question,

Izzy

• Like 1

Guest pagypie
Haha agreed,

2 visits & membership for me since I started the thread and first asked the question,

Izzy

lol who did u see for #2

lol who did u see for #2

For those new to/interested in CMJ, here are some hostesses - in no particular order - I've seen and recommend:

- from earlier days: Jessica (as an independent) & Malibu

- in the past year: Gwen, Jewel, Melodie, Nikki & Zara

These women are all lots of fun and incredibly different. As they say, variety is the spice of life. :)

• Like 1

Variety is absolutely the best part... we're all so different and bring a plethora of various ASSets to the table ;)

Thanks for the reco blue_eyes56 xo

• Like 1

Haha agreed,

Izzy

I'm also looking at joining CMJ based on this thread! Lol

• Like 1

I was at CMJ this afternoon and had a session with the gorgeous and sexy Britney.

She was a lot of fun and is also a dancer. I've read that she is a really good dancer and good on the pole. Haven't had a chance to see her dance. but if I get a chance to see her again, maybe I will ask to start with a lapdance. One of my atf that I've been seeing for the last 4 years used to be a stripper. My first visit started with a sexy lap dance. And it was great. To have a lapdance and finish with more :) Another fantasy fullfill.

So at CMJ you can have both dancer and Massage :)

I think several of the girls at CMJ were dancers before.

You could do a duo. Have one dance for you, while the other massages you :)

then they could switch :)

• Like 4

good reco someguy! does Brittney have pics/profile here?

I just hunted around for some pictures of Briney and couldn't find any. I know she isn't on CERB and there aren't any pics in the CMJ page. I'll let Jasmin know and see if she can get some up for you.

She's a cute little brunette, with gorgeous, voluptuous breasts. Absolutely adorable and, as someguy said, an excellent dancer.

Hey Gwen,

Doesn't your phone have a camera on it??

Just kidding!!

Izzy

I just hunted around for some pictures of Briney and couldn't find any. I know she isn't on CERB and there aren't any pics in the CMJ page. I'll let Jasmin know and see if she can get some up for you.

She's a cute little brunette, with gorgeous, voluptuous breasts. Absolutely adorable and, as someguy said, an excellent dancer.

• Like 1

I have also seen Britney at CMJ and I think she is absolutely gorgeous. She has such a pretty face and a wicked body. Her pictures are on the private site. You have to login as a member to see them.

She is very playful and seductive too, and I love it!

I suggest you guys go see her.

• Like 1

lol who did u see for #2

2nd visit was at the East end location with the lovely and very talented Jewell.

Izzy

• Like 1

one more thing. For the price of 9 lap dances which will probably last about half an hour. And you will get some time to spend with a lovely naked woman, who may let you touch her. Probably not kiss you. If you are lucky you may get a bit more :)

But for the same price at CMJ you get an hour of pure heaven :)

Beautiful women, sexy hot showers, great massage. fully naked woman. Most likely kissing and cuddling. Great body slides, conversation. Sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on her limitations and your chemistry together. But most times you will leave more then happy :). You can even start with a lap dance to start. A wide variety of gorgeous girls, all of which are different and offer different styles of entertainment.

Since I started seeing MA's, I rarely go to strip clubs anymore. I think most of us MA addicts feel the same way :)

• Like 4

Hey Guys,

Just noticed they have posted info on the next party!! Friday the 13th of February.

Sounds like the perfect time to meet some more of the CMJ Beauties!

Count me in,

Izzy

• Like 1