I have to go to ottawa next week for a buisness trip (be there all week). looking to have a night of fun. any recomendations? if you had to pic just one, who and y?

jharasimo, about Territ's recommendation, be aware that she is actually Alex Grenyait. She has admitted it on another tread still active with her name.

For Territ; SP's expect clients to provide honest reviews about their encounters, one would think that clients also deserve honesty when asking for recommendations.

Guest territ

dear carlos

i am alex grenyait under the name territ and im so sorry i just was told about this.my password will be changed so it doesnt happen again.i also apologize to any other people or sp's that were offended.I do know who did it though and they meant well apparently but even still it won't happen again I assure you.

Well I am not Alex and I can recommend her... She is very nice and very enthusiastic..

dear carlos

i am alex grenyait under the name territ and im so sorry i just was told about this.my password will be changed so it doesnt happen again.i also apologize to any other people or sp's that were offended.I do know who did it though and they meant well apparently but even still it won't happen again I assure you.

dear carlos

The IP address shows that it was the same IP for both the shill post and the retraction post so I have suspended this account.

On a good note... It looks like Alex has some nice customers who are not shill posting here and she does get excellent reviews. I am not sure why she would do this (or allow someone to do this from her computer) but until I receive a valid explanation my decision to suspend her account stands.

I know it's tempting to post good stuff about yourself to draw some quick business but it's not excusable and will not be tolerated here.

Mod,

I believe that the post was just stating that she goes by Alex now and not terri. I think a ban might be too strong for this... Perhaps a stern warning maybe?

i have seen alex or territ or whatever name she goes by, and check the ip address i am not a shill. i did lose a couple post about a bad experience with a company i dealt with.

alex looks hotter in real life than her pics, and was absolutely incredable she is the ultimate gfe experience. I have seen kelly near carp, i have seen a few agency girls and she is the best buy far.

The $300 fee may seem high but you will kick yourself for seeing anyone else afer you see her.

Mod,

I believe that the post was just stating that she goes by Alex now and not terri. I think a ban might be too strong for this... Perhaps a stern warning maybe?

No, the post in question was deleted (it was 100%) I will consider reinstating the account after 30 days but this CAN NOT be tolerated (even by the best girls and this lady does appear to come highly recommended so I am not sure why she would even risk doing this... what it often is boils down to a agency, friend trying to help, roommate, co-worker, boyfriend, husband, etc... who logs in under a different account and things they are doing good by shill posting to draw more business for the lady. At times the ladies don't even know this is happening. I am not saying that is what happened here, I am just letting you know that is often the case (I have had many girls in the past before cerb tell me that this was going on)

You`ll find her on EC, WELL worth the trip.Very nice house, discreet location, no rush whatsoever, nice shower, offers you drinks, etc. About her - VERY attractive, intelligent, classy - like i`ve read in a few other threads here, her pictures don`t do here justice. What i consider excellent gfe - everything except greek. Texting her works best as she goes to school as well. Hope that helps you out!