Cleo Catra and Taylor Munroe Duo

Another late post, but I was awaiting on the ladies to approve the below recommendation prior to posting.

For those here on CERB do not want to read explicit recommendations. It would be best to simply click away.

For those that enjoy the erotic play of two women that are very interactive with each other, they have the most tasteful body art then please read on.

Again this recommendation has been approved by the 2 ladies involved and is not for viewing pleasure for those that maybe minors, or do not like the graphic details.

Through pm's here at CERB I decide that it was time for me to walk on the wild side once again. Meaning I wanted 2 ladies to satisfy my hunger for wild sex. When reviewing the pictures of Cleo Catra and already knowing Taylor Monroe, I knew that this would be like fucking in a bed of beautiful flowers, you have to see their tattoos, I refer it to body art,a great pleasure to look at. Here is a picture of both ladies.

picture.php?albumid=1902&pictureid=11790

I Walk into the room and lovely Cleo Catra answers the door. She is dressed in a very sexy summer dress,she is freshly showered, her long black hair still damp. I can attest her pictures do not do her justice as I found her very attractive, and she has beautiful bedrooms eyes that reflects passion but real naughtyness. Taylor Monroe is in her adjoining room still getting dressed, Taylor and I have had met before.

Cleo gives me 1 very nice long deep french kiss hello, and it lasts for about 3 minutes, and my big mitts squeeze her delightful and firm ass, god Cleo is one great kisser, as I'm freaking very hard.

Cleo then says "I heard very nice things about you", I said "well we are going to play a little dirty this morning so hope you enjoy me after too".

The ladies have a large platter of strawberries,blue berries,whip cream sitting on the bed. I say to Cleo "hope you don't mind but I'm getting naked", I strip off my clothes and Taylor is still in other room getting ready.

I go over to the bed, as Cleo is sitting on the bed on all fours ready to pounce on me like a stray cat.She is viewing my naked body with this lovely smirk on her face, because she is looking straight at my massive hard on and I'm walking right towards her.

I start DFKing Cleo, she is one fantastic kisser, Cleo kisses my chest, my stomach, and goes in for the BBBJ, ENTER NOW! Taylor Monroe!

Taylor goes straight for Cleo's pussy, while now Cleo is on her back, her head at the edge of the bed and giving me a BBBJ, Taylor is giving Cleo oral. Cleo is moaning and thoroughly enjoying it. We get Cleo up so she can take her summer dress off, Taylor comes over to me and gives me some really long sensual deep french kissing "Then says hi how have you've been" mean while Cleo is down on me making me very excited and rock hard!

I dis-robe Taylor told her that "getting dressed was a waste of time" .She drops to her knees so now have both ladies down on me, putting whip cream on me, licking it off and kissing each other, nothing looking down and viewing 2 lovely ladies at my cock and they start to french kiss with the head of my cock between their lips and tongues. Almost exploding at the sight of these two beautiful ladies french kissing with my cock in their mouths and then kissing each other was sight to be locked in the memory bank for a long time, well until the next time. :)

Now these 2 really interact well together. I really like the face of Cleo, she looks hot and gives you this wicked horny stare. I'm fingering Cleo, while she is laid straight across the bed, legs wide open (and fuck me was she ever wet, dripping wet), really nice bright pink pussy,so I go down for a long lick and suck, her and Taylor are still licking and kissing each other and I'm standing up AND bent over fingering Cleo. (Not good for an old guy..lol).

The both of them nearly had me cum, so I said WHOA....Not yet ladies, they both giggle. Cleo lays down on her back, I give her some nice long oral, and Taylor sits on her face, the moaning was something else, especially Cleo, I thought someone in the hall may be banging on the door.

We reversed positions, I gave oral to Taylor, Cleo sat on Taylor's face, and once and while I go up and DFK Cleo as she facing Taylor's feet, Taylor then fucking gives out a couple "Ah fuck ..ah fuck..ahhhhhhh"

So she soaks my face, and I laugh and say to Cleo "have a taste of Taylor, lots of cum", fuck she starts licking my chin kissing me, she says" I love the taste of pussy"!

We take a fruit break, then Cleo says "I want you to fuck me", So on goes the condom, she gets at the edge of the bed in doggie position, and I oblige, Taylor is now kissing the back of my nuts, licking my ass, and reaches around and starts to play with Cleo's pussy and rubbing her clit.

Well, Cleo is just pounding back on me like nobody's biz,I'm hanging onto her hair, and DFKing Taylor while she is still rubbing Cleo's pussy. Cleo is very wet and very vocal! her great ass and tight muscles are really pounding back on my cock, she can really move her hips and ass :)

I say Taylor your turn, she lays in the MISH position,pillow behind her ass, and pillow behind her head and legs apart, We change condoms, with Cleo sucking my cock to keep me hard,

So I start to pound Taylor, and I'm giving it to her in the mish position and I'm also fingering Cleo, who nestle right beside Taylor, I able to reach down and kiss both ladies while inside Taylor, and I also able to squeeze 4 breasts and kiss their beautiful erect nipples, fucking heaven!

I go DFK Taylor, switch over to Cleo (Cleo is now drenched and I mean fucking wet from the kissing, the fingering,the breast play)Taylor starts to fucking yelp now too! She has her O....

Like a trooper, I'm still raring to go! After Taylor has her pussy pounded I take it out and take off the condom.

We get up and Cleo starts to whack my cock and suck my nuts and licking up and down my shaft-FUCK I LIKE THAT! I ask her if she like to get fucked- (AND YES THE DIRTY LANGUAGE) was being thrown around!

So Taylor is at the headboard playing with her beautiful big wet pussy. Cleo puts on a new condom for me, and I put her in the middle of Taylor's legs her head is right between her thighs, Taylor holds Cleo's hands so she can't hang on to me, I entered in her in the mish position, teasing her by going very slowly and very deep and hard, Cleo has this great hip action and wild ride that really makes any man quiver.

Cleo's facial expressions were something else, her eyes were rolling back, I teased her with some DFKing and then went up and licked Taylor's wet pussy. I go back and forth from Cleo's mouth for kissing and Taylor's pussy, now both ladies are vocal, and I"m LOVING IT!

I started to feel the urge to cum so now I speed up the process, DFKing Cleo very sensually, (dam she is a great kisser) I'm now on my knees and shoving my cock deep into her, she was so fucking great, her hips and legs get right into it, she squeezed my cock with her strong inner muscles, while I'm licking Taylor's pussy I finally blow my load, and I moan while my mouth is on in Taylor's fine wet pussy.

I shutter, and shake, Cleo is got one wild grip on my cock, and squeezes me to the last drop. I lay there still inside, and looking at the marvelous view, Cleo's very blushed face, Taylor's blush face and I can fell the wetness all over my body, including my face ;)

I like Cleo, she is sexy,nice firm breasts, loves sex and loves the attention. Taylor also loves the sex, talks dirty and has a beautiful pussy to lick and suck on and Taylor's TONGUE is so nice, thick and she was able to deep throat me at the start.:bjs:

I have to say, probably this was 1 of my top 3 duo's ever. Both these ladies work/relate/interact so well together. The body art is so beautiful and colorful too, takes your mind of cumming when you look at it ;)

I like to thanks both ladies for 1 hell of a ride, and pure wild sex that was outstanding.

The next time they are advertising-I'm in like FLINT! :bddog:

Great Day, Great ladies, remember gents..always YMMV and treat the ladies with the respect, I'm sure you will get it in return.

The above ticks for services, was part of my appointment, as usual YMMV, for those wondering about the greek, Cleo only offers that, and that is a additional charge.

• Like 6

Guest c******n****h

Holy Shit Pistol,

That is some kind a narrative. I feel like I need a shower. What a review. Kudos to all three of you.

All hail Pistol.....outstanding .......simply amazing.....

read 3 paragraphs.......:jackoff:kleenex.....

Read 3 more paragraphs.....:handjob:more kleenex again......

Stop reading go for walk.......come back and continue reading......guess what?...more kleenex!!!!

All hail Pistol.....outstanding .......simply amazing.....

read 3 paragraphs.......:jackoff:kleenex.....

Read 3 more paragraphs.....:handjob:more kleenex again......

Stop reading go for walk.......come back and continue reading......guess what?...more kleenex!!!!

Antler, let us know when you actually finish it.... :razz:

As I said PP, outstanding.

No problem about sharing gents. Cleo Catra has her own profile of course.

Just to clarify Taylor Monroe is "talented1" on here.

She was suspended for doing something she was not suppose to do, it was a rookie mistake.

I'm sure her suspension will be lifted shortly, because she has already been in the CERB slammer,LOL for almost 90 days.

Here is her link, she might change her profile name once back.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=17832

Nice Pete, nice! I've seen Taylor alone and Cleo (with Heidi) and they are both hot pinup naughty girls, but feminine and sweet all at the same time! I really hope they succeed and if I catch anyone disrespecting them, I'll be paying that guy a visit! :)

Now that I'm on my soapbox, Mod please lift Talented1's ban...she's paid her dues and deserves a second chance now....she's helping our Ottawa guys feel good and that should count for some time off her sentence, don't you think!?

I'm happy to say that Taylor (aka talented1) ban has been lifted. Her profile is active, but give her a chance gents to get caught up. I'm sure she will make some interesting announcements in the near future.

Holy Shit Pistol,

That is some kind a narrative. I feel like I need a shower. What a review. Kudos to all three of you.

Man, I think we all need to take a shower!

So, I take it you recommend these two Pete?

I hadn't really intended on writing a review of these two lovelies, for I knew that attempting to type the narrative would prove near impossible due to my inevitable increasing arousal at the recollection.

That being said I did send a thank you to the two beauties and they asked that I perhaps share it here. I do so more than gladly. Let the below act as my unqualified recommendation for both amazing women. Enjoy!

"...I've had all weekend to reflect on my wonderful experience with you on Friday. Both of you ladies epitomize open-mindedness, sensuality and the ultimate in sex appeal.

From the minute I walked out of the shower (and I was incredibly nervous) you both made me feel so amazing and at ease...I have such vivid memories from our session that I find myself breathing more heavily and my heart beginning to race as I delve into the specifics. I so appreciated all of your attentions to me, but ever more so the obvious enjoyment you showed during our time. I loved cumming (and I will never be able to top that moment) but really didn't want the time to end. I would have loved to lie with you both naked for the whole afternoon, continuing our exploration, kissing passionately and sharing stories and experiences.

My own journey of sexual discovery would never have been possible were it not for the willingness, encouragement, and comfort-level that you have given me...and like an addict, I only crave more, at an even higher level..if that even is possible.

From the bottom of my heart I just wanted to say thank you. My life is a little more complete for the memories you gave me.

Forever in lust,

Spence

After reading these recos, I decided to dive in head first to give this adventure a try. We exchange PM a few time to set a date and time. Confirmed with both the night before. Got a reply from Taylor, "Have a big meal, you're going to need the extra energy!!" And how true is that!!

My first duo was nothing short of pure ecstasy. They eased my nervousness within minutes and the fun begins. Non stop action between the 2 is something totally different from what I used to experience with 1 lady. Heart rate was kept up high the whole session without a moment of down time.

Not willing to end after the initial hour session, I asked if they can accommodate an extra half hour. Taylor has another appointment, but Cleo was available, so after a quick break. I dedicated my undivided attention to Cleo. One on one, I get to explore in detail and enjoyed some tender moments with Cloe.

The contrast between a duo and single session was evident. Extreme high intensity vs sweet tenderness. And today I had the best of both worlds.

Now, recovery. Should have taken Taylor's advice to have a big meal for the extra energy.

Highly recommended. Counting the days until I get to see them again.

SNS724

typo

Yes the these 2 ladies are highly recommended, and they are so much fun to be with!:-D A excellent duo for the Ottawa gents!

What can be said about this duo which was not already stated by the original recommendation? Probably not much but these ladies deserve an update to this recommendation thread anyways.

Gentleman, it is hard to find the right chemistry in this hobby, as I?m sure most of you know. Chemistry is that one elusive element of the encounter which is difficult to predict with precision regardless of how many reviews you read. What are the chances that you will find chemistry in a duo with two girls? Well, I found that chemistry with these two lovely ladies and judging from the reviews, many others have as well. In my opinion, this is a testament to how truly OUTSTANDING these two lovely women are. I would (and I intend to) see this tandem again. Whether as a duo or one-on-one, there will be some repeat performances here for sure.

Attitude and chemistry, in my books, plays a very large role in the overall experience but you can?t forget the physical attractiveness either. These ladies have beautiful all-natural bodies. Both pairs of breasts are just the right size, firm and amazing to hold. I am a breast man and I could not get enough of them during our time together. Cleo is the shorter of the two but they each have very feminine curves and the pics in their websites are spot on. You get what you see. So if those pics intrigue you (as they did me) then go ahead, you will not be disappointed. These are not skinny spinner-types, they are beautifully shaped all-natural women.

Final word, I?ve already gone on much longer then intended, they are both great (and I mean GREAT) kissers. Taylor?s tongue, in particular, is absolutely non-stop so those of you who like DFK?ing, she is one hell of a treat.

Ok, I lied, one more thing, BBBJ and BLS to die for, from both these lovely ladies.

Can you tell I had a good time?

P.S. Tailor is looking to unload a stray cat she picked up. If anyone is interested, PM her. Alternatively, we could all petition City Hall to give her a monetary grant to care for her household of cats. We could call it "Humanitarian Aid for Pussies." :mrgreen:

• Like 1

Well said frankfurt! They are the best! and they have great chemistry that is for sure!

Cleo and Taylor are in my top 3 of all duo's in my career!:mrgreen:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.