Lili Love

How is it possible that a recommendation thread hasn't been started for Lili Love yet??! Well, allow me to inform those not already in the know about this lovely lady.

Warning, this reco will be pretty explicit, but hell, it's Lili Love, how can it not be explicit?

I've been in a cougar-crazy mindframe lately, this happens to me every once in a while, so I called up my own personal hero in this category, Lili Love, who has never failed to satisfy my cougar-cravings in the past. I've seen her a few times already, last time being about two years ago, I was worried that things may have changed since I last saw her, but thankfully the second I walked in the door, her gorgeous smile (not to mention the fact that she leaped on me with her usual DFK greeting), put my fears to rest. It had to be a max of 30 seconds after having walked in the door she had my shirt off and ordered me to do away with my pants, deciding not to make it too easy on her I asked her to do the honors, with a smile she sat on the edge of the bed, pulled me over by the waist of my pants, unzipped and pulled them down to my knees and just went to town. What followed was an intensely nasty (nasty in a good way) BBBJ session, as sloppy as humanly possible, spitting on my member, spitting on my balls, DT (YMMV depending on your size, of course), BLS, the works, just how I like it, all the while with the sexy little moans and humming. She also got into her "dirty talk" in between breaths. While this talk can get a little "weird" to say the least, I see it as all part of the fun, and not to be taken in a serious context. After about 25-30 minutes of this (I had already released once earlier in the day, which is the ONLY reason I was able to hold out 25 minutes :P), I was just about to ask her to slip on the cover when she busts into what I like to call the jack-hammer-on-steroids move with her hand, while smacking the tip of the little castle against her lips, and before I could say a word of warning, or before I even knew what was happening, that was all she wrote. I released so hard I was seeing stars, she took it all in and, with my member still in her mouth, let it all ooze back down my shaft and onto me, like I said, nasty and sloppy, and I loved every minute of it! Part of me was disappointed as I was kind of hoping for a COF ending (my personal fave), I'm still not even sure that's something she offers but I was willing to see where the moment took us and see if she was willing, but alas I didn't have enough warning to even broach the subject. In either case I was in no "position" to complain.

35 minutes into my hour long session I was cleaned up and completely spent, I know from previous experience that Lili does offer MSOG but there was no way in hell I was going to be able to manage another SOG after that. But Lili didn't rush me out the door, we both cuddled nude on the bed for the next 15-20 minutes while she showed me pics of her friends and family on her Iphone and videos of her kitty playing (kitty being an actual cat, get your minds out the gutter people! :P). After a while I got dressed, while she slipped into her PJs. She gave me a warm hug and kiss at the door and sent me on my way with a smile on my face.

Now a note to those who may not necessarily be into all the sloppy nastiness I just described, Lili's great at taking cues from you and determining what you like, she knows from previous experience that that's how I like it, so that's how it was. If some of the "weird" dirty talk gets to you, just hint that you're not into dirty talk, I really can't see her taking offense, to me, she seems like someone who is really open to suggestion in this regard.

Also another thing to mention, as always YMMV, most importantly, be clean, be respectful, and respect her boundaries. I know I made it sound like she has none, but as with anyone else, she does have her boundaries and she deserves to have them respected.

Lastly, not necessarily a negative remark, but something worth mentioning. I would wager a guess that some of the pics on EC are at least 5 years old, mainly the ones which show her body, they are most definetely her but she has put on a little weight since then, she carries it well, still has a very nice figure in my opinion, and is still a beautiful woman, don't get me wrong, but just putting that out there as an FYI to those who haven't seen her yet so you know what to expect. The 2 close ups of her face however are recent and are most definetely accurate of her current look and indicative of her fun personality.

Long winded I know, but all this to say, this is me recommending Lili.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Good Rec. Lily has been coming to Ottawa for years and a lot of cerb members have seen and enjoyed her lively sessions, including myself. Your rec captures her unique performance abilities and sensitivity as I remember her. She surely deserves to be on the cerb rec board. Tx.

Nice man, thanks! That was a great recommendation! I hear you have to eat your wheaties before seeing Lily...one day I'll eat my wheaties and go for it!

Ahhh, LiliLove. Managed to work up the sexual "Evel Knievel" within me twice in the last couple/three years. She is definitely a wild experience, indeed ! No need for added details here, following Castle's great flashback-inducing rendition. She's also a very open, generous, gentle, soothing, certainly vivacious and life-loving person. But the energy level !! Almost kinda scary....but GOOD scary. She should have a roller coaster named after her......zero safety bar or belts.:shock:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.