Beauty-The eye of the beholder

Guest W***ledi*Time

D., you are "skirting" the issue:

Whether you're a goal-keeper or a kilt-wearer, proper technique is to always keep the balls covered. At least in front of a stadium full of football fans.

Mr. Green: No Reco for You, you Bumbling Britannic Whipping-boy!

(End of off-topic frivolity ... sorry ladies.)

well I feel a recomondation comes from your encounter no matter who the lady is or body type.I have no problem reviewing a BBW and yes I have seen some. Being a larger person I know what its about but does that make us bad people or undesierable NO.

Nicolette is a sweety as is other BBW'S I have seen we should write a reco if the lady permits NO matter what there stature is or is not

This goes right along with all the threads about "best ass" or "best boobs." You'll notice it's ALL spinners.

It's a sad truth, but there are still a lot of guys who are ashamed of fucking larger women. So if they don't want to write reco's, and would prefer to hide in their shame, I say stay there.

I'd love to see more BBW love, more transgender love, more mature love....but sadly we live in a fat-phobic, transphobic and ageist society and all you can hope for is that talking about it will help to enlighten some of these peeps to the broad spectrum of "beauty" and show them that there is no "normal."

• Like 1

In all of my female encounters the ones that I found the most fulfilling and passionate were ones that I experienced with Voluptuous Women! Maybe I should do some reco's....lol