a general discussion.

I remember we used to have fun little discussions threads to comment on giving our opinions on the subject matter.

But has anyone found different styles of advertising since the law passed? For some reason I find the replies I get are more vulgar now more then I have had in the past. Sometimes I cannot tell if they are trolling me or just... [insert word].

Also the rise of fake numbers and emails just to achieve pictures and personal information is unsettling.

I'm sorry you are having this experience.

I've noticed the opposite effect. I shut them down the moment they cross the line. So maybe because I have zero tolerance for crude behavior is why I've noticed a drop in these types of behaviours.

I have a one strike policy. I do reply along the lines of "are you aware of the changes in the law?" This typically changes their attitude quickly. If they continue, I ignore them and if necessary, I block them.

There will always be those that want more pictures. Depending on my mood, I either send them an already published picture or direct them to where my pictures are. I don't give more then I'm comfortable sharing.

Hope this helps.

• Like 3

I remember we used to have fun little discussions threads to comment on giving our opinions on the subject matter.

But has anyone found different styles of advertising since the law passed? For some reason I find the replies I get are more vulgar now more then I have had in the past. Sometimes I cannot tell if they are trolling me or just... [insert word].

Also the rise of fake numbers and emails just to achieve pictures and personal information is unsettling.

Advertising has only changed in the services offered. Many now, in light of the new laws, now only offer time rather than any activities offered.

Yes, there are a good many( the ones who reply with explicit talk ) who simply do not care or do not understand. Even after I politely suggest that they are breaking laws by asking for that service, they still come back with " well anyways will you do blank?"

Now keep in mind YOU as a business owner is not breaking laws by saying yes, but I as many others here would rather not have our Gent's criminal in anyway. Lyla's regulations will not allow you to sell those types of services as the site wants to remain legal, ( as per 3rd party involvement )

For your piece of mind, always ask them to voice call you from the same number they txt you from. Never book threw email only, as a voice call will usually expel the fishers and unwanted types. I have a 3-4 txt method, if you still have questions you must voice call from a real number that I can confirm is real, such as a call back method or reverse look up.

You may also want to add to your ad, that NO EXPLIT TALK is welcomed nor encouraged, and this could terminate any future engagements. (Like a disclaimer. )

A web site is great to have. I find it cuts out a lot of unnecessary back and forth txt. List your services for time spent, add a good variety of photos and your booking protocols. So you can always just say " pleaser refer to my site for all your questions, also pictures for you to enjoy"

Best of luck!

P.S. Hang in there and the bothersome ones will eventually move on. The great thing is if we all stick together on this, these less desirable enquiries will eventually learn they are not getting the ladies they were hoping to meet unless they change their approach.

• Like 7