Maybe they have video surveillance outside in the parking lot at SC's Old Dog so your car would be okay, sorry to hear about that crap.

Jazz I understand your concern for discretion, everyone here does. I assure you the picture on that site is not of me,(i'm much better looking than that, right ladies :) ) it's a stolen frame of video from a European social networking site. Ironic i know that he would have to steal a photo. I'm not afraid of this guy and neither should any of you. while the blog has been dormant for 8 months now I'm sure the blogger is still lurking but don't let this one disgruntled customer/agency owner ruin the fun for you or anyone else.

Social events are great and it's always nice to put a face to the screen name. I've met a number of members and providers in person and discretion was always key. It might be best to consider different invitation options to ensure privacy and discretion are kept, but don't let this looser spoil your potential for fun!

C.K.

Thank god you are better looking than that guy in the picture.

I agree with you about the different invitation options.

Old dog has the best suggestion:

perhaps, should we wish to continue in this sort of gathering, we should confine the information within the board dedicated to this group.

A small reminder two weeks in advance of a potential event could be placed in the public forum with directions to check the social board for further detail. All pertinent data would be revealed only on the social group board. That would satisfy the desire to be inclusive but at the same time would limit the opportunity for attendance with malicious intent.

Just a thought.

I like this a lot.

Maybe they have video surveillance outside in the parking lot at SC's Old Dog so your car would be okay, sorry to hear about that crap.

Pete... thanks my friend. The worst part is that it happened in the underground parking at home. I was responsible enough to cab in to the social and back... it was only when I offered someone a ride home after some sober time that I discovered the prob.

I do like the idea of a social event at a strip club, with the gents committing to foot the bill for a lap dance for the ladies (if they wish). Just have to get up the nerve to organize it :)

I LOVE going to strip clubs! I'm always dragging my guy friends to the strip clubs here in Montreal lol.

I LOVE going to strip clubs! I'm always dragging my guy friends to the strip clubs here in Montreal lol.

That's it then Ava..... you now have a great reason to come for one in Ottawopolis!!!

That's it then Ava..... you now have a great reason to come for one in Ottawopolis!!!

I go to Ottawa pretty often but it's to visit family and it's only for the day. If I ever figure out how to ditch 'em, no questions asked, I'll do it! LOL!

I go to Ottawa pretty often but it's to visit family and it's only for the day. If I ever figure out how to ditch 'em, no questions asked, I'll do it! LOL!

And isn't that the most wonderful thing about family... the fact that a blood tie excuses the most irrational and capricious behaviour??? It's not like they can just kick you out of the family for a one time ditch to go to a strip club. Just remember, if grandma and grandpa are coming with you, leave the window open a crack so they don't expire in the car in the SC parking lot.

And isn't that the most wonderful thing about family... the fact that a blood tie excuses the most irrational and capricious behaviour??? It's not like they can just kick you out of the family for a one time ditch to go to a strip club. Just remember, if grandma and grandpa are coming with you, leave the window open a crack so they don't expire in the car in the SC parking lot.

I've had one of the worst weeks ever but thanks to you and a few of the wonderful girls here on CERB, I've had a few good laughs today. Thank you <3.

I've had one of the worst weeks ever but thanks to you and a few of the wonderful girls here on CERB, I've had a few good laughs today. Thank you <3.

That's what it's all about... being there for each other!!

Avasational....we will always be here for u!

Pete... thanks my friend. The worst part is that it happened in the underground parking at home. I was responsible enough to cab in to the social and back... it was only when I offered someone a ride home after some sober time that I discovered the prob.

Well isn't that a kick in the sack, right at home. Nice people! I really despise people that destroy or rip off other people's property.

Ava sweets Ottawa sends their hugs!

Guest S****an

I think every guy needs a lady friend like you, Ava. :)