What makes you happy ?

I am sooo random the littlest, most weirdest things can put the most biggest ear to ear smile on my face its crazy!

This is a post I can certainly get in to and write a long paragraph for.

Oh mmm where do I start though?

Animals make me happy. I don't care if it's a mouse, bird, rat, snake, cow, chicken, dog or cat. All animals have a personality of their own and the bond you can share with ANY animal is amazing. I like animals more than humans.

Food makes me happy. I am a huge comfort eater. Although lately I noticed when I'm sad, I'm completely turned off from food. However, when I'm anxious or angry even - I eat a lot and get so bloated but I just love food it makes me so happy. Especially GRAVY! Ugh...

My family makes me happy. I'm a super family oriented type girl and I love spending every bit of my free time with them. I don't party or drink. I play board games with my siblings. I'm the oldest of 3 and I guess expected to set an immaculate example (having some trouble with that ha ha ha) and hanging out with them teaches me things just as much as I teach them.

Shopping makes me oh so happy. I get into these little shopping binges where I literally just can't stop buying stuff online or going to the mall every single day for like a week until my bank account is like...ummmmm Hannah? You okay? LMFAO. Shop till you drop baby!

SO many other things make me happy but last for this post is certainly sunshine. The rays from the sun penetrating my skin relaxes and eases my mind and body in ways I would never be able to describe. I could sleep in the sun for hours upon hours. Now I had humidity. But I love the sunshine. I can't wait for summer. I get super depressed and just not myself during the Winter and I've had enough of it!

• Like 1

My family and close friends . My intimate circle is close and its a two way street . It makes me happy that my true friends love me unconditionally . Also there is the give and take that no request from either side will ever have a "no" attached.

This is also peace.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2016 at 11:26 AM, Eva Laperle said:

I am over the moon happy right now. 😄

I just received confirmation that I will be heading back home after few months spent out west. I am incredibly excited to connect again with long time friends and I'm SO looking forward to creating new exciting memories! ❤️

Happy?? On my knees before You 🙂