What makes you happy ?

I'm happy to be heading to my beloved city (Ottawa) and share some quality time with awesome friends for the holidays. I truly look forward to sharing warm energy, pleasure & bring lots of happiness to my dearest friends.

Sweet kisses

Eva xox

• Like 1

Making some major future plans with someone special almost a year ago

and now seeing the days getting closer has me in a very happy place.:)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being able to put a smile on someones face delivering food hampers to those who need a hand up and not a hand out.

Guest st*****ens**ors

For people I care about. I dashed about the kitchen for an hour pulling something together, and then watched it disappear in ten minutes and transform into happy smiles.

And all was well with the world. :)

Eva Laperle makes me happy!

What a great lady!

bellafan Xoxo

Lol... I was thinking of commenting something about her avatar pic. before coming upon your post.

I have not met this lovely lady before. But her pic actually makes me happy.... plus something else! :icon_wink:

• Like 1

my Dog makes me happy when I see her happy and playing. she is wonderful,special and so important to me. she is a lab,shepherd,and Portuguese water dog mix.

• Like 1

I know what you mean, Raven. I love dogs too!

I enjoy interacting with friends (real and virtual) on here. I like getting messages on my page. I like hearing from people that my recos are useful, or that I've helped them in some way. I like going into Barb's and being swarmed by dancers....:)

Guest n*gu**6

Coming home to my little guy running across the room and jumping have into my arms. Despite the searing pain in my shoulder, it was the best feeling.

Guest n*gu**6

Being appreciated. A simple genuine Thank you can make all the difference in the world

The fact that I have made really good friends on this site. It enhances my life. It adds an exciting extra dimension that I would not part with.

My immediate family makes me happy, actually overjoyed and my pets. Knowing who my true and real friends are and being treated respectful and appreciated.

Guest st*****ens**ors

At the moment, the great awkward fuzzy hot water bottle that is my dog. Even if he's kicking a bit as he chases dream-rabbits...

My dad told me if you want to live forever make memories in other people. I do my best to be a positive influence in my friends and families lives and to help others as best I can. Each day I seize the opportunity to do some good because in life you get out of it what you put into it. so smile and do a random act of kindness its contagious

• Like 3

Guest n*gu**6

Knowing that each day I can lay down my head knowing that I did something good for someone. Be it something small or huge, but I did something that was honest and good for someone and did it for no personal gain aside from the joy it brought me.

Guest st*****ens**ors

The weird hot sweet smell of a wood stove roaring.

The roar and whistle of wind around the eaves

Toast with too much butter melting in.

Bedtime stories. Bear stories and mouse stories for the win, obviously.

A shared breath.

Touch.

Exchanging emails and texts with a lovely lady, and...reading the two magical words "miss you!" at the end.