just wondering really...

do any SP's offer prices for just bj or bbbj? i know a lot of the MPs in Ottawa don't offer it, and its kind of hard to find a sp who will offer a price for just a bj or bbbj. if any sps or mps could send me a price or feedback that would be great. Thanks for reading

Most of the ladies would take offense to this question. You pay for the ladies time, some have 1/2hour rates but rarely do any have a rate for "just a bj" this is mordant like a street walker thing (and we do not discuss that here). Nor do we allow post for guys looking for cheap services...

I'm not looking for cheap services, I've just heard around the water cooler i guess you could say that some sps would charge for just a bj and others just do by time. it wasn't meant to offend, just an inquiry.

to add to what mod said, and it has been said before in a similar thread...theres is a lot more to doing a skilled bj than lying back and getting full service...something to think about. so no i dont think it should be considered less of a service to do a bj than for fs...in fact I know plenty of ladies who jokingly say when asked that they would charge the guy more if asked a question like that

to add to what mod said, and it has been said before in a similar thread...theres is a lot more to doing a skilled bj than lying back and getting full service...something to think about. so no i dont think it should be considered less of a service to do a bj than for fs...in fact I know plenty of ladies who jokingly say when asked that they would charge the guy more if asked a question like that

I'm one of those ladies and I'm not joking. It has taken a lot of practice to be able to deep-throat and pleasure a man as I do, and it takes a hell of a lot more skill than full service. I have many clients who come to see me and the only thing on the menu is a bbbj, but they pay the full rate and I give them a blowjob that doesn't stop until they finish. A blowjob should build up to an explosive climax and done properly is a complete *experience.* Not some quickie in-and-out thing done for cheap.

I'm one of those ladies and I'm not joking. It has taken a lot of practice to be able to deep-throat and pleasure a man as I do, and it takes a hell of a lot more skill than full service. I have many clients who come to see me and the only thing on the menu is a bbbj, but they pay the full rate and I give them a blowjob that doesn't stop until they finish. A blowjob should build up to an explosive climax and done properly is a complete *experience.* Not some quickie in-and-out thing done for cheap.

after seeing your BJ skills, Erin, I would almost pay full price just to watch ;-)

after seeing your BJ skills, Erin, I would almost pay full price just to watch ;-)

HA. Girl, you can watch me any time you want...no charge!

Just look at the posts. I have seen ad's for Bj's only. perhaps at that time of the month its a way to keep going. I think that it would be disrespectful to ask , "hey how much for just a BJ?". But if they advertise it that way, then go for it..

Just look at the posts. I have seen ad's for Bj's only. perhaps at that time of the month its a way to keep going. I think that it would be disrespectful to ask , "hey how much for just a BJ?". But if they advertise it that way, then go for it..

I've seen those too. Some sps only do bj sessions, too. But if they do it, they will advertise it. And if they are really good, or serious and provide a good encounter, it will never be "just" a blow job.

I agree with Annessa and Erin. A really really good BJ takes way more talent/practice than regular FS. The original poster says it's not about the $$, but quite obviously it is. I for one am quite happy it's the $$ for time, as they should actually charge MORE for it. IMO most who offer discounts like that are not worth the effort. I've found that sometimes price for 'act' doesn't represent value, but rather represents what the SP dislikes the most. Why anyone would pay more, for something that is 'disliked' by the SP is beyond me. ( In prev comment I exclude acts that actually take more prep/effort... )

Hi Campbell,

Some of us do offer those services i'm sure, since I do offer that service, not as a stand alone, but as part of a package for 15 minutes.

The pricing however is not what you would find for a quickie done by "fly-by-night" providers.

My best suggestion is to book some time with an SP and once you get there, ask if she will offer you simply that service.

As an example, you can hire my services for a minimum fee, that gets me to show up, then add on services. So if you were to get a specific service, you could get a price based on that service and nothing else.

Hope this helps you sweetie.

Tulsa xox

My best suggestion is to book some time with an SP and once you get there, ask if she will offer you simply that service.

I would not recommend doing that at all as it may put the SP in an awkward position and make it look like he is trying to barter the agreed price...and, depending on the lady, could get him shown the door, even if he has good intentions. Being upfront about what hes looking for in first communication makes it easier for the lady to decide whether or not she'd like to be put in that situation and is willing to offer only that service.

As an example, you can hire my services for a minimum fee, that gets me to show up, then add on services. So if you were to get a specific service, you could get a price based on that service and nothing else.

Generally when we speak of girls charging "extras" its frowned upon and if you're not upfront that your prices are the "minimum fee for just showing up" and that each menu item costs more you could be frowned upon more for pulling a bait and switch if men think that your minimum fee is your full fee. I dont want to sound mean but I would be very wary about advertising like that as it could bring you all sorts of headaches :-(

• Like 1

I must agree with Annessa here!

I do not beleive this is good advise from Tulsa either as most of the ladies who advertise here (from my understanding) do not work this way as it is indeed frowned upon.

Most of the guys will stay far away from the ladies with the "Base price + extra cost per service" pricing (AKA UPSELL)

It's often something pushed on the ladies from bad agents and pimps as a way to UPSELL the customers once you lure them in. (I am not saying this is the case with Tulsa - I have no idea as I know nothing about her but whoever she learned this from may have given her bad advise and she now assumes this is the way others operate)

This upsell pricing is common practice with the more unscrupulous individuates in this business so please do not assume this is common or the normal way to work the business.

The base rate + extra's approach lures in a customer with a LOW advertised rate and told upon arrival "if you want this service you need to tip $$$ to have it" is just deceitful unless the lady IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING tells you the base rate and the menu prices so you can make a choice in advance. In this case Tulsa is telling you she does operate this way so she is NOT being deceitful about this and is obviously open to negotiating rates based on services offered but to assume other ladies would be this willing to negotiate is very wrong.