I noticed there are two people on Cerb with the name "big Al" this is kind of odd... I hope this does not confuse everyone?

Noooo... you are big AL.... the other, ummmmmmmm... isn't.

I am with Dog on this one....

you are the one and only Big Al, the other one, isn't......

I think ?

Now I am confused......would the REAL Big Al please stand up ?

well, I would stand up, but cannot due to my disability,lol. sorry.........

That's how we will tell the difference. You will be the guy that is sitting. The "fake" big AL will be the one trying to assert his "big ALness" but we will know that our big AL is the humble one.

Guest W***ledi*Time
I noticed there are two people on Cerb with the name "big Al" this is kind of odd... I hope this does not confuse everyone?

ha ha ... the more senior is "BigAl" (although fewer posts). Interestingly, we also have "bigal41" and "bigal45" and "bigalforunow". For these last three, I guess a lot depends on where you put the imaginary hyphen ... is it big-al-for-u-now, or bi-gal for-u-now?

ha ha ... so nope, no confusion.

thx,man........... very kind of you to say.............................

Will the real BigAl please stand up!

I hope you did not just write this because Big Al mentioned not being able to do so, that would not only be inappropriate but harsh of you to say, good thing Big Al is smart and as his handle says BIG enough not to let this bother him.

Let's not allow a name create trouble, members will learn to realize is two different people and like WIT said, no confusion here.

Guest ***s

Now I am confused......would the REAL Big Al please stand up ?

LOL

That actually made sound come out of me in the morning (you see....I usually only start speaking after my coffee around 7.... LOL)

Don't you worry BigAl. You're incredible and incomparable, and the people who count, know who you are. :-D

well, I would stand up, but cannot due to my disability,lol. sorry.........

Hey big_Al !!

I was not aware of your disability and do sincerely apologize if I inadvertently insulted you......certainly not my intention.

SNK

Guest B*g*l

Hey big AL, it's BigAl here. I wasn't aware of your disability either. Of course, I should have picked up on that from your post. Please accept my apologies.

Maybe we should start a BIG AL group?

Hey big AL, it's BigAl here. I wasn't aware of your disability either. Of course, I should have picked up on that from your post. Please accept my apologies.

apologey, accepted, no worries man ;)

Instad of standing up, I'll spin my tires,lol

Maybe we should start a BIG AL group?

take care,

hey Big Al,

if you would like to learn a little more about me, please go to Winnipeg recommmadations. I have written a rec. about my time with sp Soleil. I talk about my disability and syuff. You might find it interesting...............

Yours Truly,

Big AL

I would like to suggest that both Als update their profile so we can see their location and that way we can tell them apart.

What do you think guys?

I am so confused at this point.

Okay... the little "big" with the big "AL" is one person and the big "Big" and the medium "Al" is another person. Little big big Al is in Manitoba and big big medium Al is not. There was a misunderstanding and now everyone now knows (with the exception of Angela) that little big big Al and big big medium Al are two completely different people.

I am so glad that is cleared up.

I buy fish from Big Al!

So... are the names ok or should we ask to alter the names. THey are technically the same so the person who registered it first obviously would get to keep the name if we have a dispute but it's better if one of you asks to alter your name (PM ME and I would change it for you)

I am so glad that is cleared up.

That's your story!! I'm still confused...LOL

Hey Mod... I think we are okay, as long as the two Big Als are. Jazz is right though, it would make a big difference if they updated to identify the regions they are in!