Figured I'd remind y'all of Rib Fest! It starts this week and runs from the 23rd to the 27th. A great place to get some chow for ladies (and gents) who are visiting or who are local. I'm salivating at the thought of it!! Vegetarians need not apply ;-)

Posted via Mobile Device

The only downside I can see is making a decision on whose ribs to sample! So many choices and such a small tummy LOL

I was walking through Ribfest last year and saw a girl wearing this shirt... I fell in love instantly!

meatismurder-718448.gif

Lol. I've seen those shirts. I want one! So if you see a girl with that shirt, and you see another girl in a bra you'll know what happened :-P

Posted via Mobile Device

OMG I miss Vancouver so much!! But yeah, for a city it's size, there's not a lot of festivals and stuff. But you have Noodle Box! That's worth 10 Rib Fests!

Posted via Mobile Device

OMG I miss Vancouver so much!! But yeah, for a city it's size, there's not a lot of festivals and stuff. But you have Noodle Box! That's worth 10 Rib Fests!

Posted via Mobile Device

I beg to differ on that one:lol:

Malaysian Lamb Curry!? I crave that stuff constantly! Too bad Canada Post is so slow... we could trade food! LOL

Posted via Mobile Device

I am in for that, there is a Malaysian curry restaurant right across from Guildford Town Center. I could fedex/ups it over night:mrgreen:

Mmmmmmmm tasty tasty ribs....

I had a buddy that had a condo on Sparks near the CBC... she said that they begin to cook the ribs at about 3am to prepare for the next day. For the two years she lived there, she dreaded that weekend... she would wake up salivating in the middle of the night and would be forced to wait until hours later to satisfy the craving....

176698803IvRSMO_fs.jpg

Posted via Mobile Device

Mmmmm, Noodle Box. I so miss that place. the little "punked" out sweethearts serving in Victoria's establishments didn't hurt either

Figured I'd remind y'all of Rib Fest! It starts this week and runs from the 23rd to the 27th. A great place to get some chow for ladies (and gents) who are visiting or who are local. I'm salivating at the thought of it!! Vegetarians need not apply ;-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah I might head there for lunch on Thursday or Friday, I work downtwon so it is convenient, gonna use work taxi cheats.

Lol I work right on sparks I love the pulled pork sandwiches

I eat wed through til Friday

Too bad we could all hook up for lunch!

Posted via Mobile Device

Lol I work right on sparks I love the pulled pork sandwiches

I eat wed through til Friday

Too bad we could all hook up for lunch!

Posted via Mobile Device

mmmmm those are my faves too!

I can't wait! It's like a block away from where I work...bring on the pulled pork sandwiches!!!

Mmmmmmmm tasty tasty ribs....

I had a buddy that had a condo on Sparks near the CBC... she said that they begin to cook the ribs at about 3am to prepare for the next day. For the two years she lived there, she dreaded that weekend... she would wake up salivating in the middle of the night and would be forced to wait until hours later to satisfy the craving....

176698803IvRSMO_fs.jpg

Yes...I remember it well when working for the House of Commons (we were in the same building, but on the Queen Street side).

Dammit, Dog, now I gotta get me some of those again!!!

A

Just two more days.... ribs.... chicken.... pulled pork samwidges.... cole slaw and baked beans.... one might think it would be a good weekend to stand upwind from your friends....

625275169_3f9208fee5.jpg

Just two more days.... ribs.... chicken.... pulled pork samwidges.... cole slaw and baked beans.... one might think it would be a good weekend to stand upwind from your friends....

625275169_3f9208fee5.jpg

You lucky dog.... pun not intended:wink:

You lucky dog.... pun not intended:wink:

Angela... you have no idea. I will be eating there Thursday and Friday for lunch (three blocks from the office) and Saturday and Sunday (7 blocks from home)... ohhhh it's gonna be RIBTACULAR!!!!!!

Angela... you have no idea. I will be eating there Thursday and Friday for lunch (three blocks from the office) and Saturday and Sunday (7 blocks from home)... ohhhh it's gonna be RIBTACULAR!!!!!!

Oh in this case, you are a lucky bast** ONLY kidding! 8-)