Sign in to follow this  

Give her pleasure long distance

Have you seen the new remote controlled sex toys that operate from an app on your partners phone... now that is what I call reaching out and touching someone.

http://on.aol.com/Video/518650122?socialmd=0|577|144|4

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Although these toys are a lot of fun to use, I have mixed feelings about the app; it's not something I would wear and would like to have go off when going to the office, while doing a presentation, doing a video conference call, etc. for fear of losing my train of thought, not being able to concentrate and looking like a complete fool, because I would lol

On my own personal time, I would have no problem wearing the device and have it vibrate at random :)

Although these toys are a lot of fun to use, I have mixed feelings about the app; it's not something I would wear and would like to have go off when going to the office, while doing a presentation, doing a video conference call, etc. for fear of losing my train of thought, not being able to concentrate and looking like a complete fool.

On my own personal time, I would have no problem wearing the device and have it vibrate at random :)

I agree Gabriella... i would assume this would be something prearranged... the intention I would think would be to bring pleasure and heighten arousal for a upcoming meeting not to surprise or embarrass someone.... I am thinking the remote operated toys could also have some potential for video cam sessions.

Like all sex toys I kinda think they can add a little fun but will never compete with that physical contact between two people

I agree Gabriella... i would assume this would be something prearranged...

I guess, for me, the true appeal of that toy/app is the unknown and the unexpected... prearranged is not so exciting ;)

I am thinking the remote operated toys could also have some potential for video cam sessions.

It has appeal for a variety of (controlled) situations.

I guess, for me, the true appeal of that toy/app is the unknown and the unexpected... prearranged is not so exciting ;)

It has appeal for a variety of (controlled) situations.

I was not suggesting prearranged to the minute just within some parameters... so that the connection is welcomed :)