New "Friends?"

I'm fairly new to this whole thing, and have seen a few SPs from verified agency and am kind of curious as to what to avoid. So far all I've read was to stay away from local SP's who repeatedly swap "friends/duo" and Im just wondering... Why?

I wouldn't worry too much if a reputable S P has different duo partners. It can provide variety.

Many girls with one phone number is a different story IMHO or when they say to "ask for [insert name]."

• Like 2

If they advertise exclusively on BP, be wary; likewise if their ad doesn't contain a name. A few of such ads are legit, but not many.

You wont find specific names of who to avoid here or bad reviews. Only good reviews are on this site. Negative comments and posts are deleted. Best guess is half the reviews could be from legit guys that have seen the SPs and the other half would be written by the SP themselves. So take that with a grain of salt and read reviews from multiple sites and in general play safe. Read up as much as you can my friend. Generally you can avoid ads that say 24/7, place looks messy, pics are blurry, cross reference pics on sites like tineye to make sure the pics are legit, touring ladies are normally better (not always), never discuss services and price on phone or text with the new law there could be stings set up (say how much for "your time" instead). Use that gut instinct, no name or constant name changing is a bad sign, the attitude you get on a phone call can give you a good idea of what to expect instead of texting, taking one for the team is risky these days if you go with well reviewed talent you should be fine. Oh and using a burner phone is a good idea too so you're not giving away your full name via call display. Happy pooning!

• Like 3