I was reading some threads over the last couple of days, and noticed that I am one of the longest serving members on here. I've been a member since May 3, 2006! The only active member I could find that has been on here almost as long as I have is Emma Alexander. She joined in September of 2006. Was Curious to see who else has been on here and still active as long as Emma and I?

Congratulations to Spud271 and Emma for their longevity and as well their many contributions to the Board over the years. We will not say anything about the years of pleasure and enjoyment that they have shared with fellow CERBites.

Let us proclaim this national veterans day in honour of the CERBie elders among us. This will honour their years of contributing to the board and helping make it what it is today. Without them, we could possibly not be here. Hats off to the pioneers! Long may they have fun and enjoy the fruits of their labour. If you run across them, buy them a cool one.

• Like 4

mrgreen you jest. We know that you have a kilt at home. So drop the pants and wear the kilt laddie.

To commemorate the event I'll not wear pants in my office today. :)

Peace

MG

Oh my! Well if I read in the news, worker arrested for not wearing pants at work, I guess I can take the blame for bringing this all up!

Guest m**l

hey spud,

i need to apologize to you for being short with you when you texted me and i was at school. it was a really rough day for me. one of the children i worked with was very ill that day. i am sorry if i was rude or abrasive....

xoxoxo

miel

hey spud,

i need to apologize to you for being short with you when you texted me and i was at school. it was a really rough day for me. one of the children i worked with was very ill that day. i am sorry if i was rude or abrasive....

xoxoxo

miel

No need to apologize at all luv! I totally understand your position, and never hold anything against anyone. I personally think we should kiss and make up. ;)

mrgreen you jest. We know that you have a kilt at home. So drop the pants and wear the kilt laddie.

Been wearing shorts to the office for awhile now...:0

Peace

MG

In my case better bare chested than bare assed so my shortcomings aren't too obvious.

And I can still wear ban-lon shirts :)

Peace

Mr Green

Let us proclaim this national veterans day in honour of the CERBie elders among us. This will honour their years of contributing to the board and helping make it what it is today. Without them, we could possibly not be here. Hats off to the pioneers! Long may they have fun and enjoy the fruits of their labour. If you run across them, buy them a cool one.

Much like mrgreen760, to commemorate the day I will wear one of my kilts...and only my kilt! HAHAHA!!!!

Way to go Boomer.

See that wasn't too hard. Years of experience do count for something. It is not always brawn over brains, nor young over old, nor youth and vigour over age and expertise. Let the older, wiser CERBites step up to the plate and be recognized for their ongoing contributions.

Perhaps MOD can do a data search and provide us with the handles, plus month and year of joining, of the top ten, length on the Baord. That is if this is not an invasion of privacy issue

A little off the subject

But there a bar near me ,

On Thursdays ALL the waiters wear Kilts (yes the men too):butt:

Its" Keith's" night , and I think it a good reason to go !!

Ohhh , for a "Keith's" Of course

I am Irish and we aren't much for wearing kilts, at least my branch of Irish. I do wear shorts from easter til halloween though.

Peace

MG

A little off the subject

But there a bar near me ,

On Thursdays ALL the waiters wear Kilts (yes the men too):butt:

Its" Keith's" night , and I think it a good reason to go !!

Ohhh , for a "Keith's" Of course

I'm Scottish, so I wear one of my kilts any chance I get! ;)

Here is to MOD our oldest standing member. Also to all the other members who continue to make our lives on this board happy and insightful! May we learn from each other and continue to make each others lives a bit more bearable. I know when I am having a bad day I come here and read all the threads, and you guys always know how to make me laugh with your wits and your charm.

Here is to all of our eldest most elite members!

Hip Hip Horray!

:bddog:

Looks like I am the oldest responding to this thread so far. I wasn't active as I was on the west coast and spent more of my time on other boards which were pertinent to Victoria. Now that I'm here in Ottawa, I spend more time on this board than any other.

Looks like I am the oldest responding to this thread so far. I wasn't active as I was on the west coast and spent more of my time on other boards which were pertinent to Victoria. Now that I'm here in Ottawa, I spend more time on this board than any other.

Nice rickshadows! I was curious if there was still anyone around from 2005.

Guest f***2f***

Yeah I'm March 08 so I beat Erin lol...but I guess I'm a sophomore...lol:mrgreen: