Unfortunately I have no info on her but yes wow she does look real hot. i am surprised that she has been advertising for over a month and I never noticed her ad!!!. Thanks for bringing her to my attention assman. If she advertises tomorrow, I may call her to see if she would be available for outcall even though I was thinking of seeing another hotty on CL, the brunette Sacha or blonde Makayla. If I see Amy, I would let you know.

Edit - Makayla is now here on cerb Yeah :-). She is Kayla19. If I see Amy I would suggest to her to join cerb too.

Also, there is a recent reco of Sacha on cerb tonight. I was right. She is beautiful as her pictures. Nothing on amy yet.

Thanks for the info and update.

Most welcome kih. It is always great to see posts from you, though wished it could have been more like the old times. Always a gentleman with full integrity.

I have a tentative date with Makayla tomorrow, but if anyone sees Amy please review her and let her know about cerb (likely Amy is incall only:sad:). As the OP said, she looks real hot.

Looks to be a fine adventure SA. Unless I take some holidays or have business in the city, Out call is currently not an option.

Could someone confirm if Amy currently posted on CL is the same as "petite Amy" that used to be active and advertise here on CERB?

-- Bruce

Could someone confirm if Amy currently posted on CL is the same as "petite Amy" that used to be active and advertise here on CERB?

Doubt its the same. Petite Amy doesn't have blue eyes and she is slightly taller then 5'2".