going bare breasted for peace

Guest S******s*m

I still have childhood memories where my mother went topless in the family garden when living on the farm. It would not have been so epic as the farm was located near a corporate retreat and there was a group activity going on during the weekend.

I can still remember a number of men perousing over the fence and being whisked away once their wives found out who was on the other side of the fence....

:shock::shock::shock:

Carrie if that is all that is needed I believe all the men on cerb will chip in to pay your neighbors to make a bit of noise.

Great story, Carrie. I would bare mine, but they are man breasts. On the other hand they would probably scare the kid away.

:p

A few years ago where I worked there was 2 girls living next door and they would come outside to tan naked. This got the curiosity of many employees which decided to take there lunch break up on the roof of the factory (childish). From the rooftop you could not see much unless you had binoculars.

Men are animals when it comes to naked women.