Kylie Rose

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

As some of you know I used to post quite a few recommendations for various ladies over the years. Admittedly my contributions in this area have been few and far between in recent months, that has now changed.

Undoubtedly there are other guys out there who have already spent time with Kylie and if they were 1/4 as happy as I was when I left her company then they were happy campers indeed!

I initially noticed, and by that I mean paid attention to, her profile here on Lyla earlier this week. Something caught my attention and snapped me out of my "I haven't met someone in a long time" funk and I contacted her via PM. After what I hesitate to call the usual pleasantries our conversation shifted to email which I think might be her preferred method of conversing in the early stages. Regardless details were ironed out and a meeting arranged!

As the days came and went various messages were exchanged and conversations had. This is when I realized I had made the correct choice by contacting Kylie. I could tell she is quite intelligent and witty which intrigued me further to say the least! My excitement level was definitely rising.

Which brings me to today and our initial meeting. Knocked on the door of her location (great location by the way) and was oh so pleasantly astonished! A lot of boxes in my head immediately started to check themselves off. Naturally I won't be getting into specifics, you can check out her pics. or meet her for yourself, but I will say she is an amazing woman. Great conversationalist, very welcoming and very, VERY attractive.

All in all I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Saturday or any day for that matter! I will absolutely be booking another meeting with Kylie in the coming future and I have no doubt in my mind that that encounter will be as fun and rewarding as this one was.

I highly recommend Kylies company and suggest that if you were hesitant to contact her to do so immediately!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 5

It has been quite a while since I have made a post or recommendation, because it has been about two years that I have met anyone from here. I noticed Kylie's post and then I saw the recommendation, so I blew the cobwebs off my privates and sent her a message. This evening I met the beautiful and friendly Miss Kylie Rose, I can tell you that her pictures are 100% real and I would say hot, but she is way and above , hotter and more beautiful than her pictures. She is bright and inviting, a warm welcoming smile, eye lashes long enough to make you look twice, they are real, skin as smooth and soft as silk and velvet mixed with cashmere. She can be a tease, but in a good way, she made me feel very welcome. It can sometimes be a bit awkward for a man of my age to meet a young woman like this for the first time, but she was very adept at handling the introductions and I felt that I had made the right decision within the first minute of entering her room. No brainless strung out lost girl here, Kylie can carry on an intelligent conversation, at least I think she can, but having my own brain almost shut down from excitement and disbelief at my own good fortune, you will have to trust me on this one. Over all, two thumbs way up, I very much hope to see her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.