westboro area massage?

Guest mm***

ok need your guys' help with this one. i remember a couple of months ago on .......... there was an ad for an MP in the westboro area (I believe the ad said something along the lines of "churchill, richmond" area). anyways, i called the place and talked to a girl there, but i never actually toft'd.

is this place still running? they said they would give the specific address when i was closer to the area on my way for an appt. anyways, if anyone has been there or known where i can find the contact info again that would be great!

thanks!!

There are a couple of other providers that I've had pretty good service from, and they're just to the east off Ricmond road. One is Erica who is avilable 9-5 Monday to Friday and can provide a haircut too, and Krissy who has a litle bit more erratic schedule. Erica has an ad a couple of time a week on CL and Krissy is both on here and CL.

I have seen both Erica and Krissy, and I agree both are very nice ladies ( if your into mature women). Unfortunalty I can not see Krissy again because I'm alergic to her big black dog. Luckly I prefer spinners... And your right captaincrunch April is a real gem :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Unfortunalty I can not see Krissy again because I'm alergic to her big black dog.

Posted via Mobile Device

Okay! I just had to throw this out..lol..what are you 2 doing with that big black dog:mrgreen: J/K

WOOF WOOF..... lol ..or lick and tell!

Hey Guys:

WOOF, WOOF!!!

--

OK... I'll TOFTT here...

Hahahaha!!!

LOL.

SMILE.

--

When I visit Krissy... 'Diego' (her dog) and myself always engage in a little contest.

It goes something like this...

'Diego' retrieves all of the pillows that Krissy has lying around on her sofa and chairs in the Living Room... and brings them to me.

I then I toss them back on the sofa and chairs -- as quickly as possible.

HOWEVER... no matter how fast I toss them back... he continues to run around in circles (like a "Madman") -- and brings them back to me!

--

Like they say... "GOTCHA!"

Whoa whoa whoa... Haircut and massage?!? Seriously?

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes. Erica is a sweetheart and would be my recommendation.