Sorry had had a few drinks when I posted the original communication here...needed an edit cause it really made no sense.

I was just making a comment about touring girls vs locals when it comes to service and rates.

Not to generalize but some local girls ad for rates way to high. I read one guys review on the other board about how he enjoyed playing video gamesarrow-10x10.png with Corydon"s #1 Playmate and also said to ask her to watch her hula hooping skills....LOL!

Sorry I don't pay for that, especially at those rates.

But there are local gems too. Not complaining, I think it's funny. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

You mean I'm supposed to be hula hooping and playing video games with clients?? Yeesh - I need to up my game :P jk

• Like 4

Sorry had had a few drinks when I posted the original communication here...needed an edit cause it really made no sense.

I was just making a comment about touring girls vs locals when it comes to service and rates.

Not to generalize but some local girls ad for rates way to high. I read one guys review on the other board about how he enjoyed playing video games with NaughtyNikki/Nicole, Corydon"s #1 Playmate and also said to ask her to watch her hula hooping skills....LOL!

But there are local gems too.

The only service you are paying for is time and companionship

Whether with a local or touring lady

And if a client is happy playing video games with a lady, isn't the important thing that his time with that lady made him happy

No two encounters are ever the same nor is a lady playing video games with a client mean that's what all her encounters with all her clients will be

RG

• Like 4

Ladies are free to set the donations they wish (and if its out of your budget best to continue looking than complain about it). If someone chooses to play video games or bake cookies during their time with companion that is their choice and quite frankly nothing for you to complain about.

Time with a lady is about a heck of a lot more than a menu of acts.

I fully agree with Emily here, we are free to set our donations for time with us at whatever we feel we are worth.

If someone books time with me, and they want to have a rousing game of video games, have me bake a cake with them, or read poetry with them, I am more than happy to provide that.

We don't just provide 'adult' entertainment, we are companions, and that in itself is worth whatever the gentleman thinks it is worth.

But I do admit, the thought of having a hula hoop contest in the nude could be lots of fun, hhhmmmm

• Like 9

Ladies are free to set the donations they wish (and if its out of your budget best to continue looking than complain about it). If someone chooses to play video games or bake cookies during their time with companion that is their choice and quite frankly nothing for you to complain about.

Time with a lady is about a heck of a lot more than a menu of acts.

Screw the baking cookies Em !!! Even if I look like a nerd bomber going through the lobby with a pink hula hoop...... I am soooooooo bringing one next visit and you are gonna shake that ass !!!! hahahahaha

Alotta wine first of course..... limber up ;)

• Like 5

Not to generalize but some local girls ad for rates way to high. I read one guys review on the other board about how he enjoyed playing video games with NaughtyNikki/Nicole, Corydon"s #1 Playmate and also said to ask her to watch her hula hooping skills....LOL!

But there are local gems too.

With all due respect, were you still drinking when you posted this;)

It's fine not to agree with activities, rates or anything else, that's your right but as it's been said, just move on to those who offer what you can afford and want. Understand though, everyone charges what they need to stay above water and to cover their costs and that shouldn't be open for judgement by anyone. Only the person charging knows what they have to make and why and that is their business.

Also note, that voicing an opinion as you've done about such things although your right may take you out of favor with a lot of the "gems" as most want discretion and that discretion involves not discussing what others do in their time or what they charge:)

• Like 5

I like to think globally and act/shop locally when that is possible. Some times depending on the season that's not the easiest thing to do here, so I chose to shop less or not at all and maybe the next season will suit me better. Really no sense in complaining about it as that's the way if goes.

I'm not much of a video game player or hulla hooper either :)

Peace

MG

• Like 1

Just to clarify......I see a few specific local girls regularly, have good relationships and sometimes dinners with them too. They don't clock watch nor do they charge a rate for our outside activities( their choice).

Everyone is taken care of in the end, and I understand it is their choice as well to have me as a repeating client.

Saw Sami again today....sweet girl, time well spent. Video games weren't on her menu.