I thought it might be helpful to some to mention/compare business experiences as most of us have noticed changes. For the past few months for whatever reasons I find Thursdays and Fridays busy and the end of the months as well. Before Christmas it seemed to be the first of the week.

I also find placing ads in the afternoons seem to get more notice than morning ads, but that may be coincidence. Funny enough on one particular site my ad seems to get more notice when I don't include a link to my website and simply include a phone number.

These things may be useful for some and pointless to others, either way their intention is to benefit someone:) Do you have any:)

I also find it very hard now to verify new clients, they don't want to give details, intuition is now more important than ever.

I also find it very hard now to verify new clients, they don't want to give details, intuition is now more important than ever.

And that's exactly the danger, isn't it? Now that many clients are scared a companion's intuition becomes more important, and intution can be wrong or misled. These are risky times: exactly the opposite of the law's claimed intention. Grr.

• Like 3

re: verification, i don't do it. I started when all there were was 3 line text ads in the back of weekly papers. You give them all the info, they show up or don't based on the conversation. Usually they don't have high expectations, no pics, no videos, no lengthy process to book appts.

I've always based everything on a phone conversation. I've had plenty of great regs who do everything from give me (by the phone caller ID) real name, home ph #, cel ph# (when calling en route), general description, work place (by calling from work or wearing a shirt with company name), to calling from a payphone or block #. They come to a private residence as well.

Not a single one of them have ever given me an unpleasant encounter, or a minute of trouble. No one has threatened me, assaulted me, robbed me or outed me to building management.

I've never felt the need for references, or lengthy screening. I might if i did or wanted to do outcalls, and not for safety reasons, but just because of the time wasters doing fake bookings. if i did outcalls, there is even less chance that i would do so by text or email enquiries.

• Like 1

Aside from advertising, I just manifest the clients in my mind. I send out the intention, go about my day and allow it to come to me. Then the manifestation can happen.

I also do a lot of meditating every morning before I get out of bed. I mediate nice clients coming to me and do not allow the time wasters or jerks to come into any of my thought processes now. If I'm waking up in a shitty mood, the universe will bring me the match to that so I'm aware now of how to deal with emotions whether I feel anger or frustration coming on.

Creating a belief is very powerful. Stress, fear and resistance won't allow the clients to come. Tell yourself everyday what you're going to do and it will happen. Any self doubt will take you out of the positive alignment that would make the business come.

Appreciation for what I already have or something simple as nature or their pets will bring a person financial abundance.

I'm very much into Law of Attraction and metaphysics. And it works every single time whether you ask for it or not!

As for traditional methods of doing business, I rely solely on my intuition. I also speak to the person and within 20 seconds I know. I will not book an appt by text or email. Email is a waste of time to me. I like to get straight to the point so I can hear the voice. That's all that matters to me and I feel them out sort of like a hound dog. lol.

I'm highly intuitive aside from my experience in this business so it serves me well. I could be speaking to the nicest sounding person and a red flag could go up with the questions they are asking or their tone of voice and I will get that NO! NO! NO! in my head. I excuse myself, tell them I'm booked/not available and hang up the phone. I pick up on a person's vibes so much that sometimes I have to do more meditation to get rid of that energy.

I have also found advertising the night before to be very effective. If a prospective client wants to meet, chances are they will be looking at those ads in the late evening or early in the morning so they can plan their day.

• Like 4

I agree phone calls are the best way to screen, for me at least. Before I book anyone I ask for them to call, the time wasters, tire kickers and game players rarely do, they'll text or email. It is very telling when you request a phone call from a potential client and they continue to send pm's, or texts, lol.

Yes Mighty pen, these times are different then they were, but they've been like this before. Clients are leery but hopefully that will change. However, intuition rarely is wrong, references, verifications however not fool proof, but that's just my experience. Appreciate the replys:)

• Like 1