I'm Enough ... We all are!!

What a tremendous message and beautiful video Isabella! It's simply took my breath away. This is humanity in a nutshell shared with all. I have a favorite asking you in this regard:

Can I share this video along with your message verbatim on face book? This really is a shining light.

PatrickGC

• Like 3

No one should ever feel they aren't enough yet many will never feel the love those in the video felt. Some never here thanks, your beautiful, wonderful, you're caring, loving, helpful, some never get a thank you or appreciation, etc. Some tremendously lovely people are never told they too are enough. So if any of them are reading this, you too are enough and as IG said, we all are:)

• Like 4

This is such a beautiful video Isabella, I cried watching it. I know so many women out there that don't think they make a difference in the world but they do. This message goes out to all the ladies of Lyla, you all make a difference in our lives, YOU ARE ENOUGH!! and we love you all. "big hugs to you all".

• Like 4

Loved this! Truly inspirational and inspiring, as women, we sometimes judge ourselves and are much too hard on us, from appearance to family to day to day activities, we need to Stop that! We need to constantly tell ourselves positive affirmations and surround ourselves with positive people, in the industry and out! It's time we learn we are Enough!

This is such a beautiful video Isabella, I cried watching it. I know so many women out there that don't think they make a difference in the world but they do. This message goes out to all the ladies of Lyla, you all make a difference in our lives, YOU ARE ENOUGH!! and we love you all. "big hugs to you all".

NotchJohnson hit the nail on the head.

I never expected meeting some of the incredible women I have met when I started doing this just a few short months ago. They have truly helped me during a difficult period in my life and have made a big difference.

We DO love you all! xoxo

____