Coming back in the business?

Hello all,

First happy Canada's day:)

I know that I've been off the business for a little while, but honestly it does miss me. I love meeting new peoples and have some fun experiences.

I was pondering coming back in the business mainly for outcall (maybe occasionally incall).

Should I come back, post some adds or just keep a low profile?

I think if you still wondering about getting back or not, then you may not have considered all your options vs why you've quitten...

-Have you quit because you we're to tired? (Maybe a new and regular schedule to stick with...);

-Have you had issues with clients? (Maybe a new screening process...);

-Maybe you were'nt 100% cormfortable in your work? (Considering a new listing of services...)

Of course, those who miss you will tell you to come back, and, a everyone had bad experiences, some will not write at all...

It's not to others to decide if you should come back or not, it's all about knowing why you've quit the first time, and getting to know your limits, so it does'nt happen again...

Best of luck,

XxXSabrinAXxX

613 262-7164

• Like 2

Happy Canada Day, the best kisser princess:) (do you remember me?). And welcome back to cerb too.

By all means come back and start advertising if you are happy to come back. I have a summer visitor right now but if you do I would gladly add you to my list, and will have a date asap.

Good luck in making your decision.

Hello Malika,

The lovely Sabrina hit it right on the head. Irrespective of what others may think or say, it will be your decision to make. You must fully understand what made you leave in the first place. Have those factors changed? Are you comfortable operating in the same fashion as before, or will a new modus operandi be of benefit?

There are some soul searching questions you need to ask of yourself and to respond truthfully to in order to determine what is in your own best interest.

Good luck Malika.

Hello all,

First happy Canada's day:)

I know that I've been off the business for a little while, but honestly it does miss me. I love meeting new peoples and have some fun experiences.

I was pondering coming back in the business mainly for outcall (maybe occasionally incall).

Should I come back, post some adds or just keep a low profile?

Malika !

My personal view is to take CERB by storm, come back, advertise and let us all remember what it is we have been missing in you, since you have been gone...

No holds barred......

Welcome back !

SNK

Hey Malika, is so good to hear from you :grin:. I'd suggest you do some real thinking to what are the reasons for you to want to come back and write a pros/cons list, then based on that make the decision once you are completely sure that is what YOU want.

Coming back having doubts will not make you happy and you may lose credibility with the guys which would be unfair as you now have a good reputation here.

All the best for you!

Hello Malika,

Welcome Back!!! You are very popular on here & have a nice following, I am sure the guys will be soooooo happy to have your sexy self back on board!!!!!

Good luck, sent you a pm too!!!

Vanessa