Hey everyone,been a while since my last post glad to see things are still going strong here. I'm asking for help today since I'm planning to have to book an appointment with someone and I haven't decided who to choose, it has been almost two years since my 'appointment'. I'm a single father who works 60 to 80 hours a week to pay the bills so I don't get out much my last few tries at an 'appointment' either had to cancel or was canceled on (the reasons why I was canceled on were reasonable, sickness, injurys, a lost phone no sour grapes about it.). So needless to say it has been awhile since I was pampered by a lady, what I am looking for is a women who can host, is in the 600 to 800 range for a two hour appointment, is slightly older at least 30 plus, a lady who would be willing to dance, and would love if they were from town I don't wanna go to a hotel. Also a hot tub big enough for two would be a bonus.

My favorite encounters (mostly from years ago under a different cerb id) were, in no particular order Emma Alexandera, Cat St.Claire, Victoria Jolie and Amber Moon, and I'm looking for a similar experience.

Currently looking at Dorinda Bloom but I'm welcome to other suggestions.

Almost forgot whenever I meet a new women for a appointment I tend to get very nervous and shy so someone who can help put me at ease would be nice.

Posted via Mobile Device

Emma and Cat and VJ are still around and fun !!!

As for your hunch on Dorinda Bloom ...... She is an amazing lady !!!! Bright shiny and Fun fun fun. Nervous ? You'll be at ease with her in two seconds

• Like 2

Emma and Cat and VJ are still around and fun !!!

As for your hunch on Dorinda Bloom ...... She is an amazing lady !!!! Bright shiny and Fun fun fun. Nervous ? You'll be at ease with her in two seconds

Dorinda would be the perfect SP for you. Aside from being gorgeous, she will put you at ease the moment you walk in the door. The only catch is that you'll have to explain why you have a silly looking grin on your face for days afterward.

Good luck!!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Thanks guys the main reason why I'm interested in dorinda is what she has written, she comes off as a fun down to earth person. Thanks think I will get in touch with he for an appointment in couple weeks, does she require a reference?

Posted via Mobile Device

You might want to try Monique Matheson. Gorgeous, great body, university educated, and really makes you feel like you are the #1 person in her life. She loves her work, so I'm sure you'd be pleased. She has some stellar review on CERB and has a great downtown location that is easy to get to. Check out her web site at www.moniquematheson.com - what you see is what you get. Enjoy!!

If you like a mature lady, there's a TasteofEve. Very nice lady, and has great nice digs in Kanata. Likes it if you come with a good bottle of Italian Red to share.

I had a great encounter with Jessica. I to am nervous at meeting new ladies. I didn't have a chance to be nervous with Jessica. She really greats you with comfort!!!!