Sign in to follow this  

The brothel buster: Meet the man who gets paid to have sex with prostitutes

As one person commented "why isn 't he considered a prostitute"? He is after all, getting paid to have sex! Funny how authorities will switch things up when it's in their favor and isn't it sad how they waste tax payers dollars. When will people grow up and realize consenting adults have rights and one right should be paying for sex, if they so choose.

• Like 1

This from the comments section sums up what I was thinking about this process as well:

HAPPYFACE 2 days ago

I would have thought it was enough to know that the sex worker WOULD go ahead with the deed, why does he have to experience it in full? Seems to be an excuse to indulge themselves. A definite step too far, in my humble (taxpaying) opinion.

Happyface is quite right. For example, the guy could go to the place, just get the legit massage no happy ending, and spend less of the tax payers money.

What i fail to see is how this is supposedly stopping 'sex trafficking'. The only thing that is different about this versus a brothel is the license. And probably the licenses are limited and/or much more expensive or can't get the zoning. In Australia they have a ton of different policies in different areas, meaning in one city it is easy to get the proper license to set up a brothel, but in another you basically criminalize everything creating this two tier set up just like the article is describing.

Obviously the attendants are perfectly OK with the fact extras are available, if they weren't they would go to one of the 3 spas where they are not on offer.