can anyone tell me..

urrrr, I'm using google chrome today and as before it won't allow me to use font size/color etc. When I click on those prompts this shows up (sorry I copied and pasted what appeared but when I post it disappears) not the font I want to use. It works properly when I use IE.

Another issue I'm having is when I log into my eastlink email account and click on my user name and password it brings up cristycurves . I can't seem to figure out how to erase that as I log into that acc with my real name-for those who didn't know;) it's not cristycurves. I'd appreciate any help. Thank you

• Like 2

Re the 2nd issue, have you probably chosen to remain logged in as cristycurves? In this case, all you need to do when you see that account showing up is to sign out and log back in with other set of credentials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by

it won't allow me to use font size/color etc.

But with respect to your "name" popping up, it sounds like you might have the "Save passwords" option checked on Chrome. Or it is simply remembering your history from logging into another service, like this site. To stop that, clear your browser history and/or set Chrome not to remember your browser history. Also you may want to deselect the option of Chrome from remembering your passwords and login info.

• Like 1

You'll need to erase that name, by removing the site from history/clearing it.

You can use the menu on the right and choose "history" then check everything in and remove it all.

:) PM if you need help.

• Like 1

But with respect to your "name" popping up, it sounds like you might have the "Save passwords" option checked on Chrome. Or it is simply remembering your history from logging into another service, like this site. To stop that, clear your browser history and/or set Chrome not to remember your browser history. Also you may want to deselect the option of Chrome from remembering your passwords and login info.

Something else you could do - use different browsers for Christy's stuff and your real-life stuff. It may help with this sort of thing.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e
Something else you could do - use different browsers for Christy's stuff and your real-life stuff. It may help with this sort of thing.

... great idea and you can also use anonymous browsing for some stuff and not others.