How do you beat the heat?

I just slide the back patio door open, walk out about 15 steps, and jump into my backyard 18' x 34' inground salt water pool.

Sat outside all morning actually,drank coffee,read the newspaper,sweat go for a dip,sweat some more, go for another dip! Water is perfect at 86 degrees, not too hot, and not to cold!

In about an hour or so I think I might mix up a some bacardi mojito's or perhaps some margarita's....mmmm decisions8-)

Life must be sooooo tough for you Pete. LOL.

Life must be sooooo tough for you Pete. LOL.

The toughest decisions in life lately is what lady to visit next:twisted: the pool is a extra bonus to keep cool in on a very hot past Saturday morning ;)

It is 44 C today with the humidex here in Ottawa. That is like 110 F.

Besides hibernating in air conditioning, what do you do to enjoy, or at least survive heat spells like this?

I don't have a pool so I fill the tub with luke warm water, not cold and sit back and relax with a good book. Go to the mall, it's nice and cool there. If those options are not possible I turn on the AC and strip down to barely nothing and relax with a book or or watch some TV. I usually choose the book.

add it to my must-have list, which includes "jacuzzi tub" and "fridge that dispenses ice cubes and water"

Nicole

Wouldn't that be nice, I love fridges with the ice cube dispenser option.. need me one of those! ... and a jacuzzi tub would be great too!

The pool is my top choice but having 2 A/Cs at my place helps too.

Posted via Mobile Device