That's why i generally use the Google image search as it usually takes care of that for you. also another thing i like to do is Google search the number to see if its linked to different ads and names, doesn't work 100 percent of the time, but i have a good example of when it did work. I found an ad for a great looking brunette on BP so i checked out the pics and they came back clean, I then searched up the number on Google and it came back with a bunch of ads with different girls (and even a guy). This doesn't necessarily mean that this is a bad situation but it always raises flags for me.

• Like 4

Actually Google doesn't check, this is why I suggested this. I have received a few pics and did searches with nothing. When I physically flipped the pic and re-checked in Google image, the truth came out. Always best to check all information for peace of mind.

• Like 1

I do image search more our of curiosity if some one looks too good to be true and it often is the case and is often quite funny. You can't control how old or how many pounds ago an image some one might be using is so not fool proof, just another tool in the screening process.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

I don't quite understand when you say "flip " the image. Do you mean someone actually takes a picture , then flips it as if it was a mirrored image and somehow this may allow said picture not to be found.

Wow what a scam....this is what BP makes us resort to :(

• Like 1

no image search is full proof no matter what you do. They can also write bold text across like a ph# or Name "CANDY" and that often can throw it off. It still is a valuable tool tho because not all fakers go through the trouble because there are so many suckers out there.

I am surprised Google doesn't watch for the flip though... disappointing.

• Like 1