That moment when...

Hi,

Great to be part of this board. I'm quite new to this and wish to make great encounters with both the gentlemen and the Ladies.

March has been good to me, especially since I revamped my website. I've learned a lot, but more importantly, I realized that getting a high SEO is very important and hard to achieve. With that in mind, I'm in preparation of putting up a blog.

How will I make a blog interesting? Well, I could start with fitting in some easy and fun games. So, here's my first idea for a game. I'd like to play it here and see how it goes. If you enjoy it, I will, with your permission, put the transcript on my blog, as soon as I've completed the preparations.

So, here it is :

A little game to fill up those boring daily moments. First of all, the rules :

1. You must begin your post with "That moment when..." and input a memory of something that happened to you or someone you know that made you think "Oh wow, that WAS awkward"

2. Let's remain clean in our comments

3. Let's make it funny.

I'll start :

"That moment when you wave at someone thinking they were waving at you."

Go !

xXx

Guest **cely***r***ne

That moment when.. your guest is ready for his massage and the smoke alarm goes off and doesn't stop for 10 minutes...

(I lit too many candles that evening..lesson learned! I had to run over and wave my oven mitt under it literally every time I returned to where he was. I am so happy he had a wonderful sense of humor! ;) )