Had a wonderful encounter with Olivia a few days ago. Very genuine and interesting. I expect I'll see her again. Check her out. :-)

• Like 1

I'd also like to echo Steelwinds recommendation of Olivia and I would like to elaborate if I may. I had not seen Olivia in quite some time. She isn't on Lyla all that often and she chooses her clients carefully and even though we have talked quite a bit over the years it just didnt happen.

So I email her pretty much last minute and she says no problem and we make a date . I hosted which I rarely do but I knew she would use the utmost of discretion. Arrives on time , we chatted a bit first , it was as if I saw her yesterday

Olivia has such a sweet easy going personality but when it comes to " companionship " she was everything I had remembered and more . I loved how much she enjoys herself and how very attentive she is to your needs. Very sexy girl with nice curves , pretty face and just genuinely fun to be with.

I will def see her again and will not wait so long this time. I still have a big smile on my face.

Thanks Olivia

I see Oliva on a regular basis. Usually weekly and she never disappoints. She is hot, good at what she does and does not watch the clock.

If you haven't seen her yet do it now. You won't regret it.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.