I just had the pleasure of seeing Paige. I've been waiting to get a chance to see this lovely girl. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!

Everything everybody has written about her is true. She had a killer smile, and body that words can't describe. She is a very positive person with a great personality. Hands down she is the best girl I have ever seen during my hobby years. Treat her well folks, she is a rare gem and I plan to see her again and again.

• Like 6

I don't know if my review will carry much weight as this was my first hobbiest experience, but in my humble opinion, Paige is incredible! Great location, decent area, very nicely kept place, Paige put me quickly at ease and we had a great time together. Definetly can't go back for just another half hour!

Paige will do something to you that will stay with you. She's genuine and the best at what she does. She is capable of making you feel things you never thought you'd feel again. I used to see Sp's for purely physical reasons. It was for me a personal self destructive journey I was on to change myself as a person which it did. I however met her and now regret having removed that innocence from myself I felt was holding me back from a path I never should have been on. But I digress, point is, if she can make a person like myself feel, she can certainly please anyone. You'll be pleading with your wallet till your next visit which won't take long.

Had the pleasure of meeting Paige today and definitely agree that she is one of the best local girls out there. Very easy to make an appointment with, very clean place, and verrry good at what she does. I will definitelyr repeat!

Paige posted today on the other board that she is leaving Winnipeg for personal reasons and that she isn't sure when, or even if, she'll be returning. Too bad; it sounds like she was a good one.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.